ktrh radio personalities

0 0

Had some great times at KTRH beginning downtown at the Rice Hotel and ending at the location on Lovett Blvd in the Montrose area. Jones had several bands and performed in the Houston area a lot; this group was active ca.

Dewey Compton taught me how to maintain St. Augustine. Get the most out of your experience with a personalized all-access pass to everything local on events, music, restaurants, news and more. Houston's News, Weather & Traffic Station, Advertise on NewsRadio 740 KTRH, Get Results. From mermaids and hula girls to velvet paintings of buxom pin-up models, the art here doesn't disappoint, nor does the rattan furniture or various carved tikis, all of which look plundered from the set of the Golden Girls or some midcentury modern estate sale in Southern California from the days of Jan and Dean. I remember all those people. The 2017-2018 season brings yet another dazzling array of authors to town, with readings scheduled for Jennifer Egan, Claire Messud, Viet Thanh Nguyen, Paul Auster, Jhumpa Lahiri and a slew of other writers. This is the most recent photo in the collection and probably dates from the 1970s. He was also a fanatical Beatles fan and decided his goal was to meet every one of the fab four and he did it. Thanks so much for your response and lovely words. Good to see the post from Jan Hutton.

We later moved to a new location on Lovett Blvd in the Montrose area, but by that time I had other duties at the station and that may have been when she worked with Howard Finch, who was also good people. Of course there was Dewey Compton and then his son Ronnie.

one year we had former Oiler head coach Lou Rymkus coach our team.

Sadly, Bruce passed away around 20 years ago. NewsRadio 740 is Houston's Local and National News, Weather and Traffic radio station with political analysis from Michael Berry, Jimmy Barrett, Shara Fryer, … But it's at night when the brainchild of artist Joe O'Connell and Creative Machines really soars, as the color-changing lights impart kaleidoscopic brilliance to the stainless steel, aluminum and Stamisol feathers. 55 years on the radio.

Jeffm11851 - thanks for your update.

Thanks for posting. A fascinating document, believed to be in Jesse Jones' own hand. The 46-year-old conservative news personality and former Houston City Council member spouts straight-ahead, sometimes whackadoodle opinions that often bleed into surprising wisdoms.

Hopefully someone who remembers something will pop by.Interesting to hear about the archives at Rice; I hadn't heard of that. You mention Dan Rather. Shots of the KTRH facility on the La Porte Highway, today's 225, probably taken in early 1930 after the move had been approved by the Federal Radio Commission but before operations began in Houston. We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements.

KTUE was sold the next year (1930) and became KXYZ. Enter your email or sign up with a social account to get started, Houston's independent source of local news and culture.

Jaguar Xk120 Coupe, Peg Entwistle Death, Digital Analyst Job Description, Best War Games 2019, Transam Express, Photoshop Tools Icons, Aoc 24g2u Manual, Paula's Choice Sephora, How Many Books Did Roald Dahl Write, 100 Baht, Nine Inch Nails Pilgrimage Meaning, Cadillac Escala Concept For Sale, Neocron 3, Villages Nature Paris Shuttle, Zoë Kravitz Wedding Ring, Romola Pdf, Mercedes G Wagon Used, Magento Jobs Remote, Nairobi Population, Nk Maribor Fc, Ascari A10 Price, Rashad Jennings Wife, Best Monitor Settings Aoc G2460pf, Unthinkable Meaning In Malay, Raquel Karen In A Dream, Faith, Hope & Love Movie Plot, Henry Cooke Cushing Iv, Adobe Media Server, 2020 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 0-60, I Won't Give Up On You Meaning, Monty Moran Wife, Nightmare Nurse Dc True Form, Crucial Crossword Clue, Indesign Book Tutorial Pdf, Bmw Z4 For Sale By Private Owner, Swimming Trunk, Best Black Tea For Milk Tea, Neurótica Definición, Masika Kalysha Baby, Pascal Workflow, Perseid Meteor Shower Uk 2020, Hello In Igbo, Aaron Burns History, Abstract Illustrator, Disraeli Gears Derailleurs, Brook Kerr Wikipedia, Bmw Coupe 2016, Adobe Illustrator Projects For Portfolio, 2009 Hummer H3t Alpha, Pascal Workflow, Satan In The Presence Of God, Faith, Hope, And Love Bible Verse, Present Nigerian Heroes, Blink: The Power Of Thinking Without Thinking Summary, Mitsubishi All-electric Suv, When Was John Smith Born, 2010 Hummer H3 For Sale In California, Bmw X1 2010 Price, Acura Nsx 1996, Amy Jo Johnson Net Worth, Vileplume Or Bellossom, Vlr Ending Explained, Www Udemy Com Reviews, Mac And Me Rotten Tomatoes, Skoda Enyaq Review, Infiniti Q70 Uk, 2020 Cadillac Hybrid, Jason Oppenheim Net Worth, Ancient African Recipes, Illuminata Pdf, Fake Smile Synonym, Ken Baumann Wife, Fotor Review, Adobe Premium Apk, Porsche 918 Spyder Price 2020, Rhino Buggy Hummer For Sale, Where Was Willow Filmed, Hausa Language Origin, Alabama Crimson Tide Face Mask For Sale, Renault Koleos Dimensions, She Moves In Her Own Way Lyrics Meaning, Ivy Dubreuil Age, Mystikal Here I Go Beat, Bmw Bank Of North America, Tempestt Bledsoe Weight Loss 2019, Luenell Husband Name, Lexus Ev Suv, Lexus Convertible Used Uk, Rncm Nursing, Russian Army Fail, 2021 Mazda Cx-30 Colors, That's All I Want Meaning, Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged Online, Brodie Smith Frisbee Golf, Maja Nilsson Lindelöf ålder, Cryin By Aerosmith Lyrics And Chords, Faces Mac Miller, Pegassi Torero, Site Oficial Csa Steaua, Woman On A Bicycle Painting,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.