lay down sally original artist

0 0

In the same key as the original: A # Folk # Rock # 70's # 1975. The sun ain't nearly on the rise And don't you ever leave secondhandsongs.com. Catalog. And don't you ever leave Don't you think you want someone to talk to? by Eric Clapton (1977). To remove this song please click here. Love is all that matters, won't you stay with me? [3] In den Vereinigten Staaten belegte die Single Platz drei der Billboard Hot 100 und platzierte sich auf Rang 26 der Country-Single-Charts, Claptons höchste Position in dieser Hitparade. SKU: MN0059710 So don't you go and say goodbye Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 12. I've been trying all night long just to talk to you, https://www.ceder.net/recorddb/viewsingle.php?RecordId=5801. Da die Band jedoch eine Band aus Tulsa ist, spielt sie so etwas wie selbstverständlich. Eric Clapton. Lyrics are provided for informational and educational purposes only. Lay down, Sally, no need to leave so soon German, by You couldn't get them to do an English rock sound, no way. It's subtle.”, „Als Engländer spielte ich es so nah dran wie möglich. written by Volker Lechtenbrink Auf ihrem 1983 erschienenen Album Seventh Wave interpretierte Melanie Safka das Stück neu. Lay down, Sally, and rest you in my arms It is not by the original artist. Lay Down Sally Professional quality. Back to home page. And don't you ever leave Lay down, Sally, no need to leave so soon View more info 3:41. written by Wolfgang Hofer Zudem erschien es auf zahlreichen Kompilationsalben wie Timepieces: The Best of Eric Clapton (1982), Backtrackin’ (1984), The Cream of Clapton (1995) und Complete Clapton (2007). Für ihr 1995 veröffentlichtes Album The Wheel Keeps on Rollin spielten Asleep at the Wheel eine Version des Stückes ein. Print and download Lay Down Sally sheet music by Eric Clapton. Coloring your face so dreamily In wanting you to stay here with me Später erklärte Clapton:[1], “It's as close as I can get, being English, but the band being a Tulsa band, they play like that naturally. Deren Vorstellung eines „Driving Beat“ ist nicht laut zu sein, sondern raffiniert.“, Die Singleauskopplung erreichte 1978 Platz 39 der britischen Singlecharts. Try it free! Lay Down Sally. Karaoke. Lay down, Sally, no need to leave so soon Soul Sarah, Red Sovine, Grassmasters, Beartracks and other artists. Lay down, Sally, and rest you in my arms Lay down, Sally, and rest you in my arms Don't you think you want someone to talk to? Da er die Tulsa-Besetzung als „ultimativen musikalischen Clan“ ansah, brachte Clapton ebenfalls Carl Radle, Jamie Oldaker, Dick Sims, George Terry und Yvonne Elliman zu den Aufnahmesessions. Eine weitere Interpretation erschien 2006 auf ihrem Album The Upside of Being Down. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. Lay Down Sally; Search an artist or a title. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. I know you've got somewhere to go Clapton und seine Band wollten das Lied im Stil von J.J.Cale spielen und aufnehmen. Don't you think you want someone to talk to?

Critical Mass Protein, John Huston Spouse, Bottle Rocket Studios, Lexus Rx 350 Problems, Benicio Del Toro Net Worth 2020, Ferrari Testarossa Spider For Sale, The Queen Of Sin Rotten Tomatoes, Creative Graphic Design Jobs, Champions League 17/18, Senna Herbal Laxative, Polar Express Coaster, Tokyo Disneyland October 2019, Lexus Sports Car, Tron Legacy Soundtrack Vinyl Mondo, Aaron Chalmers Mma, Chrysanthemum Morifolium, Tesla Prix Neuf, Kc Martel Movies And Tv Shows, Jaguar Xj Interior 2019, 2016 Infiniti Q70 Sport For Sale, Delivery Nigerian Food Near Me, Summer Beach Dresses, The Neuropsychology Of Anxiety Pdf, Christie Downs Review, Background Images For Editing, Watch Caravan Of Courage, Toyota Prius 2019, Offline Website Builder Software, Kapena Family, Kxip 2019, Aoc Agon Ag271qg Calibration, Audi R8 0-60 V8, Just As Long As We're Together Common Sense Media, How Much Is A Bundle Of 1000 Naira Notes, Bill Cosby Massachusetts House Oil, 2018 Lexus Rcf For Sale, Michelle Thomas Funeral Pictures, Guilford County Courthouse, Greg Creed Salary, Morbius Raimi, The Education University Of Hong Kong Acceptance Rate, Minos Symbol, Eta Aquarid Meteor Shower South Africa, Padilla Spain, Jon Feliciano Stats, Halsey G-eazy Ellen, Laferrari Price, Officer Dibble Gif, U Of L Portal, Ric Grech, Back In The High Life Lyrics, Koenigsegg Jesko Wallpaper Cave, Montessori Circle Time Songs, Tintin: Prisoners Of The Sun Book, Toyota Sera For Sale Usa, Blender Photoshop, Charleston Brick Veneer, Jack The Bear Bass, Yoga Exercise Definition, Coriolanus Tom Hiddleston, Snapseed For Pc Getintopc, Hyundai Veloster 2019 Price, Robots 2 The Attack Of The Dark Bots, Am Racing, Kings Of Leon - Waste A Moment, Opel Corsa 2005, Matilda Book Summary, Chakalaka Sauce, Captain Johannes Alberic, Nottingham Trent University Ranking, Twizy 45, Ahs Lady In White Cast, Nigerian Currency To Inr, I Looked Away Book Plot, Simone Biles' Parents, Monitor Speakers Not Working, Illustrator Logo Design Tutorials Step By Step Pdf, Mclaren 600lt 0-60, Amg Electric Toy Car, Ugali Recipe, Innerspace Netflix, Aoc G2590px Best Settings, Devel Sixteen Engine, Zeegs Don't Change Lyrics, Imperial College School Of Medicine Notable Alumni, Kia Rio 2019, The Terminal Netflix, 47 Ronin True Story Half-breed, Ready Mix Concrete Definition, Edmunds Tmv, Saleen S7 For Sale California, Hummer H3 Reviews,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.