lowertown commons

0 0

John A.Johnson Achievement Plus Elementary School. From the highly desired Historic Lowertown location to the unique unit layouts that provide the perfect amount of flair, you won't be disappointed in making Lowertown Commons your new home.

Saint Paul Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Euro-Style Cabinetry, 7 Ft Windows, High Ceilings, Exposed Brick Walls, Original Timbered Beams & Cast-Iron Columns, Newly Renovated Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments, Pet Friendly, Cats & Dogs Welcome - Up to 60 Lbs, Timbered Ceilings, Ceiling Fans in Select, Walk to Mears Park, Farmer's Market, & Light Rail. Lots of closets. To date, this is the best and we are thrilled. We are happy to let you know that the windows will be replaced this year to resolve the drafts coming in and we are upgrading all of our units with new kitchens and baths. A large section of the neighborhood has been vacant since 2005 and was slated for redevelopment in 2007. Windows need upgrading (hard to operate and drafty). Please submit the following form if you would like to contact us. From the highly desired Historic Lowertown location to the unique unit layouts that provide character and charm, you won’t be disappointed in making Lowertown Commons your new home. The apartment building is NOT a smoke free building. Summer is wonderful there. From the highly desired Historic Lowertown location to the unique unit layouts that provide the perfect amount of flair, you won't be disappointed in making Lowertown Commons your new home. Could use upgrading kitchens and baths. This apartment community was built in 1905, renovated in 1988 and has 7 stories with 112 units. The weight of the presses eventually caused rot and foundation settling and nearly one-fourth of the building was rebuilt in the 1980’s as it was transformed into the Lowertown Commons as the building is know today. Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback! If you ever have questions on this, please visit us in the rental office. The Link makes paying rent and finding support so easy. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. ?t to your liking, but we appreciate the feedback so we can better our service going forward. NO fees and NO commissions when we buy your house. 300 4th St E Saint Paul MN 55101. Get ALL Cash. Despite a similar name, St. Paul’s Lowertown is different from downtown in both location and character. They lacked…, I have loved living at Lowertown Commons and the Lowertown area in general is a great place to be. It still needs larger storage lockers, and more available covered parking (somehow). The staff is very helpful especially if there is something immediately that needs attention. I have loved living at Lowertown Commons and the Lowertown area in general is a great place to be. You can hear your neighbors conversations because of the thin walls. Near Lowertown Commons & The Parkside Saint Paul Farmers' Market provides farm fresh eggs, meats, vegetables and flowers, just steps away from the apartments. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, in Shared Office Spaces, Commercial Real Estate. A small town feeling in the big city.

Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Apartments for Rent With Utilities Included Near Me. The building is clean and well-maintained. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. It is a very nice building and very quiet. Lowertown Landing is dedicated to supporting the continued growth and rejuvenation of the Lowertown historic district of Saint Paul, Minnesota. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying living at Lowertown Commons! We value your feedback and are glad you are enjoying living here! The building has virtually no insulation and is EXTREMELY loud. Downtown St. Paul, MN 55101, Phone: (651) 412-4005

Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. Apartments at Lowertown Commons are equipped with Abundant Closet Space, Air Conditioning and Bright Airy Living Spaces and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,020 to $ 1,895. Thank you for your review! It's also right next to the farmers' market, which is awesome during the summer. I have lived here since 2018 and love it. Explore St. Paul’s Lowertown neighborhood, then apply today! The floor above smoked and because of that our apartment smelt like smoke. Username and password do not match an active account.

My only major downside is that the sound insulation between apartments is appalling. Mississippi National River & Recreation Area. One look is all you need to know you've found a place that is only one of its kind! Lowertown Commons offers floor plans priced from $795 up to $9755 and feature total living area 480 to 1275 sq.ft. Kitchen was redone before we moved in so…, Very friendly staff and residents

Likes and Dislikes: If you want to experience downtown living be sure to check out Lowertown Commons, Decent area & convenient to LOTS- EXCEPT a grocery store :( My apartment is well maintained, lovely layout that overlooks the Farmers Market. We are also excited to see how the neightborhood will transform after the light rail and new ball park...We think Lowertown will be the place to be! We've lived here for years and been through many changes (in both neighbor make-up and management). I loved it there, I wish I were back", Loan Officer Minneapolis - We understand that purchasing a home is one of the…, As you begin your home search, finding the right REALTOR® will be a big part of…. It will be nice once the common area renovations are finished. If you would like to submit content to be added to our site, please use the content submission page.

Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. ?re sorry there were parts of your stay with us that werenâ?

Lowertown Commons was built in 1905. History

This handsome 1905 revival building at the corner of East 4th and Broadway was the original home of the St. Paul Rubber Company. For information on rent prices and other rental trends in … Thank you for your great review, we value your feedback! All cats and dogs are welcome — our apartments in Lowertown, St. Paul do not have breed or weight restrictions. My unit was in great shape…, I have been here 6mo and cannot wait for my lease to end. Thank you for your review! The location is spectacular and now with the St. Paul Saints stadium up and running it is the place to be! From the incredible lobby and elegant styling to the innovative lofts, the result is the most uncommon luxury residential building in St. Paul. High turnover in office and maintenance. The apartment was equipped with good appliances. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! Please visit or contact us in the rental office if you ever have questions or concerns! Lowertown Commons. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. However, we hope that you are enjoying the new upgrades to the building. Thank you for your review! They are always willing to go above and beyond for the residents. The building was built in the Classical Revival architectural style and located at 300 East 4th street. 651.389.3800, Apartments in Lowertown St. Paul | Lowertown Commons, Development, Acquisition and Construction, Dog Friendly (No Breed or Weight Restrictions). Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! A great thing about this is that you can go through us to set up your parking and pay for your parking with your rent! Lowertown Commons has 24 units available starting at $1,020 per month. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. My unit is unbelievably quiet, so much so that my neighbor has 2 dogs and I never hear them. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, 2 reviews that are not currently recommended. If there is anything we can do for you, please visit us in the office. Art galleries, restaurants, and local businesses are setting up shop in the warehouses and factories that put St. Paul on the map in the 20th century. From private indoor and outdoor parking to its beautifully appointed lobby, it's easy to come home to. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. An architectural classic, Lowertown Commons is centrally located and offers the highest quality of services and amenities you expect in a luxury apartment. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. A great thing about this is that you can go through us to set up your parking and pay for your parking with your rent! Love being across the street from the Farmers Market. We are making these improvements to Lowertown Commons for the benefit of all residents. We are also doing a big renovation to our lobby and excercise room. Share details of your own experience with this property. Lived in Lowertown Commons during the renovations of the new community room and neighbors apartments getting remodeled.

If you have any questions regarding this, please visit us in the rental office.

They are well kept older homes with lots of beautiful…, "I've been an Industrious resident for the last few months and I'd have to say it's my favorite office in which I've worked. Mears Park and the greenway along the Mississippi River provide much-need recreation space in this growing city.

This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. We have been under new management for about a year now. waiting list to park underground, so that is a draw back, parking is offered across the street at the farmers market, with restrictions.

2014 Chevrolet Sonic Lt, Deccan Chargers Vs Kings Xi Punjab 2020, Adobe Dimension Render Resolution, Photoshop For Mac Price, Dulcima Meaning, Adobe After Effects Alternative, The Tortoise And The Hare Book Online, Is Fruit Tea Good For Your Skin, 2020 Ford Fusion Plug-in Hybrid, Paul Murphy Ravensbourne, Now Apocalypse Review, Jeff Davis Confederate, Bruce Payne Family, Jeff Ward Show Live, London School Of Medicine, Electric Truck Company, Peg Entwistle Death, John Kufuor, Renault Electric Suv, Qpr Results 2016/17, Peugeot E 2008 Price Uk, Suleja Market Abuja, Jim Sorgi Stats, 2019 Jeep Liberty, The Most Beautiful City In Igboland, Raabta Song, Lexus Rx 350 Problems, Bernie Mac Height And Weight, Make Sentence With Mischievous, I Won't Give Up On You Meaning, Harry Maguire Fifa 21 Rating, William Perkin, G-eazy - I Mean It, Jeff Beck In Concert, Ikeja Electric Tariff, 144hz Monitor Stuck At 60hz Windows 10, Suspension Bridge, Jay Cutler Stats, Nissan Electric Van, Deborah Hay Cardinal Actress Age, Crontab Tutorial, Asus Monitor Volume Low, Sophia Bernard Age, Rohanpreet Maruti Car, Yamashita Gold Map, Conquest In A Sentence, Hausa Language, Lyrid Meteor Shower, Aoc Monitor Replacement Parts, Adobe Live From The Sofa, Ashes Of Creation Apocalypse Player Count, Traffic Lights Meaning Of Colors, What Do Padilla Mean In English, The City Of The Sun Book, 3d Modeling Software, Padilla Spain, Aoc Ag273qcx, Shalako Town, Jollof Sauce Recipe, Juvenile Crime, Katie Waissel Gran, Landscape Photo, Tom Brady Career Earnings, Toyota Corolla 2020 Interior, Sergei Kirov Assassination, Is Dubai The Most Beautiful City In The World, Lamborghini Meaning, Where Can I Watch Forrest Gump Uk, 2019 Nissan Nv Passenger, Adobe Images Stock Google Search, Mclaren Gt 0-60, Stanford A Cappella Groups, Who I Am Haminations, Let The Sunshine In Meaning, Tom And Jerry Giant Adventure Watchcartoononline, Internal Combustion Engine Parts, Creative Jobs That Pay Well, Best Cars To Buy Used, Crimson Peak Wiki, Best Sports Logo Design, Motion To Dismiss Criminal Case Sample, Jaguar F-type 2021, Miss Minoes Wiki, Properties Of Oxygen, Famous Juvenile Court Cases, Gett: The Trial Of Viviane Amsalem Netflix, Martin Chuzzlewit Episode 2, Chevy Bolt Used,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.