mabel don't call me up lyrics

0 0

You want me more now I let go And I don't wanna talk

Web. Ooh, I'm over you, Don't call me up

23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Baby, I'm on a high `Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I`m stronger My friends said you were a bad man

One drink and you`re outta my mind

So don`t call me up

"Don't Call Me Up Lyrics." Na, na take it up It was released by Polydor Records on 18 January 2019. One drink and you`re outta my mind So don't call me up, 'Cause I'm here looking fine, babe

And I know it`s sad that I changed, have a cold heart

Gotta leave it behind

Gotta leave it behind About Don't Call Me Up "Don't Call Me Up" is a song by English singer and songwriter Mabel, included on the 2019 reissue of her debut mixtape, Ivy to Roses, and debut album, High Expectations. Getting hot, losing control

But it was your game that left scars

Ooh, I`m over you

Baby, I`m on a high Na, na, na, na don`t call me up

Baby, I`m on a high And I know it`s sad that I changed, have a cold heart Don`t wanna talk about us

Don't call me up.

I should have listened to them back then And I got eyes looking my way

And I don't wanna talk Gotta leave it behind Don`t wanna talk about us I'm going out tonight

Lyrics to 'Don't Call Me Up' by Mabel. Na, na, na, na, don't call me up Her debut studio album, High Expectations, was released on 2 August 2019 and entered the UK Albums Chart at number three. And everybody`s on my vibe, babe And I know it's sad that I changed, have a cold heart Na, na, na, na, I'm over you and I don't need your lies no more

You`re alone, going out of your mind Baby, I'm on a high

And I don`t wanna talk When I`m underneath the bright lights

Lyrics.com.

Don`t call me up Don`t call me up Don`t call me up I`m going out tonight Feeling good now you`re outta my life Don`t wanna talk about us Gotta leave it behind One drink and you`re outta my mind Na, na take it up Baby, I`m on a high You`re alone, going out of your

But it was your game that left scars You`re alone, going out of your mind

But it was your game that left scars But I'm here out in the club But I`m here out in the club Na, na take it up We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

`Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I`m stronger

Don't Call Me Up Songtext von Mabel mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com When I'm underneath the bright lights When I'm tryna have a good time 'Cause I'm You`re alone, going out of your mind

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! When you're looking at my photos

(1 fan), Sheet Music 

Feeling good now you`re outta my life When I'm underneath the bright lights When I'm tryna have a good time 'Cause I'm good now you ain't mine Na, na, na, na, don't call me up When you're looking at … SCH, Naps, Kofs, Elams, Solda, Houari & Soso Maness - Bande organisée Lyrics, Holly Humberstone - Fake Plastic Trees Lyrics. Ooh, I`m over you You want me more now I let go When I'm tryna have a good time

Lyrics Terms of Use, When I'm underneath the bright lights https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36564339/Mabel. You're alone, going out of your mind

Test your MusicIQ here! I should have listened to them back then Mabel Alabama Pearl McVey is an English singer and songwriter. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

Feeling good now you're outta my life But I`m here out in the club So don`t call me up, Jul feat. So don't call me up more », FAVORITE Baby, I`m on a high

One drink and you`re outta my mind And I know it`s sad that I changed, have a cold heart And now you`re tryna hit me up again Playlist, Written by: Camille Purcell, Mabel McVey, Steve Mac, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. I'm going out tonight

So don't call me up, Don't call me up Don`t call me up   But I`m here out in the club So don`t call me up Na, na, na, na, Don't call me up

Gotta leave it behind Ooh, I`m over you Na, na, na, na don't call me up

Getting hot, losing control As of August 2019, the music video has received over 100 million views on YouTube, making it her most viewed video on the platform. Don't wanna talk about us I`m going out tonight

. And now you're tryna hit me up again

Feeling good now you`re outta my life And I got eyes looking my way "Don't Call Me Up" is a song by English singer and songwriter Mabel, included on the 2019 reissue of her debut mixtape, Ivy to Roses, and debut album, High Expectations.

Na, na take it up Na, na, na, na

And I don`t wanna talk When you`re looking at my photos Think you know music?

`Cause I`m here looking fine, babe Don`t call me up

But it was your game that left scars

My friends said you were a bad man Gotta leave it behind

So don`t call me up 'Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I'm stronger

And I don`t wanna talk [Mabel] When I’m underneath the bright lights When I’m tryna have a good time ‘Cause I’m good now you ain’t mine Now, now, now, now, don’t call me up When you’re looking at my photos Getting hot, losing control You In 2017, she had her mainstream breakthrough with "Finders Keepers" peaking at number eight on the UK Singles Chart.

Don't call me up I'm going out tonight Feeling good now you're outta my life Don't wanna talk about us Gotta leave it behind One drink and you're outta my mind Now, now take it up Baby, I'm on a high You're alone, going out of

I`m going out tonight   I`m going out tonight STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I`m over you and I don`t need your lies no more
`Cause I`m good now you ain`t mineNa, na, na, na, don`t call me up Don`t wanna talk about us You're alone, going out of your mind

And everybody's on my vibe, babe It was released by Polydor Records on 18 January 2019.

Now, now take it up Feeling good now you`re outta my life `Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I`m stronger Na, na, na, na Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Feeling good now you're outta my life 21 Oct. 2020. Don't wanna talk about us

I`m over you and I don`t need your lies no more

One drink and you're outta my mind   One drink and you're outta my mind

When I`m tryna have a good time Don`t call me up

I`m over you and I don`t need your lies no more

Now, now take it up

'Cause I'm good now you ain't mine But I'm here out in the club

One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich Culture, Charge Of The Light Brigade Poem, Toyota Corolla 2020 Price, Barrio Kulimlim Cast, Capitalism Pros And Cons, Queens Of The Stone Age Members, Bernard Lagat Instagram, Disney Channel Theme Song Lyrics, Mausam Movie 1975 Story, Where Does Adam Rippon Live Now, Barbie In The 12 Dancing Princesses Streaming, Steve Prefontaine Nike, Adobe Sketch Online, New West Physicians, Sumerian Religion, Blink: The Power Of Thinking Without Thinking Quotes, Audi A7 2019, West Central Africa Time Zone, Spoonful Cereal, Celebi Type, Ed Bradley Family Foundation, Rhea Bailey Caz Hammond, You Must Be Joking Imdb, Amphicar Website, You Can't Always Get What You Want Meme, Belle's Magical World Cast, Peugeot E-2008 Review 2020, Strange Movies On Netflix, Morgan Willett Net Worth, Lucien Stendhal, Celeste Diy List, Mercedes Sls Price, Daewoo Cars For Sale, Lavender Uses, Ryan Fitzpatrick Home, Brazilian Gold Rush 1980s, University College Oxford Arms, Shooting Movie, 2020 Lexus Rc 300 0-60, Best Beach Cover Ups Amazon, Contact Brian Kilmeade, Belly Of The World, Family Court, Dell Se2416h 24 Inch, Power Wheels Cadillac Escalade Battery, Robert Hegyes Obituary, Dr Andrew Arthur Allen, Darren Ewing Fairfax Va, Jon Wertheim Twitter, Need For Speed Rivals Ultimate Racer Pack, 2016 Mustang Gt 0-60, Sneak Peek Reviews 8 Weeks,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.