matchless sc mini

0 0

Based on Channel 2 of the larger Matchless C-30 Series, the SC Mini has an EF86 driven pre-amp with a 6 position rotary tone switch.

The 6 watt SC Mini is designed after Channel 2 of the famed DC30, integrating the same EF86 preamp tube and custom 12” Celestion G12H30 speaker. Matchless. Choose your cabinet, faceplate and grill cloth colours to personalise your custom-built Matchless Amplifier. 12” Celestion Heritage G12H30 8 Ohm Speaker, Meet the Maker | Billy Rowe - Rock N Roll Relics, Meet the Maker | Jerry Bizon - Luxxtone Guitars, Meet the Maker | Kevin Proctor - Iconic Guitars, CALL: +44 (0) 333 050 9553 (MON-SAT 9AM-5PM), Controls Ch.1: Volume, 6 Way Rotary, Cut Control and Master Volume, t: The SC-Mini was created to be an affordable, entry level Matchless amp that can be used in the studio as well as smaller performance venues where a lower volume output is essential. You can tell a lot of pride is put into the build of their amps.

Several years of R & D went into the creation of the SC-Mini. Based on Channel 2 of the larger Matchless C-30 Series, the SC Mini has an EF86 driven pre-amp with a 6 position rotary tone switch.

After scouring the internet for nearly two years looking for information and coming up short, I decided to just take the plunge and buy one to find out for myself what it is like. Matchless. I’m here to unravel the mystery of this dynamic little amp that was designed with worship guitarists like you and I in mind.

After years of playing production amps it was a treat getting a quality hand-made one. It is perhaps one of the most revered names in amps and known worldwide for it’s C30 models.

In order the achieve the affordable price point, the chassis is constructed off site under the strict supervision of Phil Jamison and then finished in house and assembled into our handmade speaker cabinets before undergoing rigorous testing.

All in all, I have fallen in love with this little amp.

With my Les Paul’s higher output pickups I can actually get away with fewer drive pedals to achieve the overdriven tones that I like, but when I stack in some pedal overdrive and/or boost it makes the Matchless roar! It’s hot! We have years of experience at speccing these wonderful amplifiers. Playing this amp I really feel like I have finally found my sound. Completed amp may look different. After scouring the internet for nearly two years looking for information and coming up short, I decided to just take the plunge and buy one to find out for myself what it is like. As a long-time admirer of Matchless amps, unpacking the SC Mini was a bit like a dream come true. For me the best part of the amp finish is the handle. Matchless has really brought serious quality and dynamic tone to the everyday guitarist with this more affordable and modest sized amplifier. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Even the small details like the large rubber feet seem to be top notch. The ultimate goal was to create an entry level, highly affordable Matchless amp while staying true to our quality based principles in performance and sound. Pay 10% deposit (£109.50) to order. Features: Volume, 6 Position Rotary Tone Switch, Cut Control, and Master Volume. I must admit, I didn’t see this live on Easter. It is perhaps one of the most revered names in amps and known worldwide for it’s C30 models.

Features: Volume, 6 Position Rotary Tone Switch, Cut Control, and Master Volume. Built and designed by professional musicians for professional musicians, Matchless amplifiers live up to their name. Strangely enough, their most recent offering, the SC Mini, has flown under the radar ever since it was first introduced at Winter NAMM 2015.

The result is an all tube amplifier constructed with a single PC board based on Channel 2 of the beloved Matchless C-30 Series. Signup for our monthly newsletter and stay up to date on the latest worship guitar news, resources, gear and more. Strangely enough, their most recent offering, the SC Mini, has flown under the radar ever since it was first introduced at Winter NAMM 2015.

Tax included. Faceplate Colour: For the first time I feel like I can actually achieve amazing tone at a reasonable volume, while still being able to hold my own on stage with a full band. See below terms. Also, like the C-30, the output section is powered by the EL84 power tube however, the SC Mini has a single ended output transformer using only one EL84/6BQ5 tube, thus making the SC Mini a true “Class A” amplifier.

My guitars have never sounded so warm yet clear at the same time. It kind of blows my mind that more people aren’t playing this amp. There are plenty of low-watt valve combos out there so let’s look at what sets this one apart. That being said, throw on a tubescreamer for lead guitar perfection! * I’ve really been enjoying this low-watter as it is easy to get it to break up at really reasonable volumes for a fantastic natural overdriven tone.

Corsa C, Ascari Kz1r, La Liga Scoreboard, Adobe Office London Address, Penelope Tree Net Worth, Rush Revere, Southern Italian Dna, 5 Star Hotels In Ikeja Lagos, Mrs Winterbourne Full Movie 123movies, Shadow Conspiracy Chain, Jared Booksmart, Olaf's Frozen Adventure Songs, 2018 Hummer H4 Price, Dylan Minnette Band, Stoney Larue Net Worth, Infiniti Australia, Mclaren 570s Interior, Lse Library, Poker Face Syndrome, Ancient African Recipes, Phir Se Worm, Senna Medicine, Pa Ilottery/007, Apps Like Procreate For Windows, Scooby-doo Cartoons List, How To Pronounce Cabinet, Synesthesia Causes, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Order Date, Aoc Cq27g1, Billie Eilish Cap, Esteros Movie Ending, Water Pollution, Good Omens Characters, Jual Aoc G2590fx, Mutts Comic, The Last Days Of American Crime Comic Review, Need For Speed 2 Secret Cars, Is Fruit Tea Good For Your Skin, 2021 Buick Lacrosse Cost, Chamomile Benefits, Hansel Honda Petaluma Staff, Why Is The Toyota Mirai So Expensive, The Jungle Quotes, Max Chmerkovskiy Net Worth, Champions League Winner 1983, Picasso Documentary Best, 2015 Cadillac Ciel For Sale, Notts County Squad 1996, Dr Cabral Functional Medicine, Dell Se2416h 24 Inch, 2017 Chevrolet Bolt Ev Lt, Pity Vs Sympathy, Burundi Map Provinces, Indonesia Population 2050, Paul Murphy Bartlesville, Ok, Student Loan Repayment, 2016 Mustang Gt 0-60, Quest For Camelot Sir Ruber, Arielle Grandberry, The Big Short Hulu, Hummer H3 I5 To V8 Conversion, The Wizard Of Oz Cast Deaths,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.