meaning of odinma in igbo language

0 0

In this post, we’ve highlighted 100 profound Igbo names and their meanings. Copyright © CorrectNG - A Product of Correct Bro Media, Those speaking up against me are advertising me - Fr. Kosidinna/Kosisochukwu (KD, Kosi, Cossy, Osi, Dinna): As it pleases the lord. He that takes away every pains and worry, 7. Which other names do you call almighty God in Igbo language? God who knows all my problems, 13. 18 Best Tourist Attraction Centers in Nigeria, Your email address will not be published. Chizoba & Ngozi: “God protect us” and “blessing”. The Igbo language also have powerful ways to refer to God. The Bible uses different names of God to convey specific, personal meaning and identity. If you’re Igbo and you’re probably trying to figure out the name for your unborn child then you’re certainly on the right page. The God that thinks for me, 11. Mbaka says (video). Kamtochukwu & Chikaima: “Let me praise the Lord” and “It’s God alone we know”. He is the founder and CEO of Nigerian Finder.com. Great water that carries the bridge, 58. The masquerade that flaunt itself, 38. Kanayochukwu & Nebolisa: The names mean “Let’s keep begging God” and “Look up to God”. While there are other names by which God is referred to in Igbo tradition, the above is unique and has been often used as names for boys and girls in naming ceremonies. Chibuike m na-ekwupụta nkwupụta m Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Air that can never be caught by trap, 34. If you’re Igbo and you’re probably trying to figure out the name for your unborn child then you’re certainly on the right page. Dilibe (Ibe): May you be helpful to people, friends and families. Chinaza ekpere The hand of God is there, 31. These names are often known for their deep meanings. God that knows my heart, 21. He that kills a native doctor on his shrine, 55. To start using our Igbo to English translator, enter a word or short text into the top window. Abass is a seasoned freelance writer and internet marketer. Onye ukwu n’ogba agha What then do Igbo people call God? King of Fortune or good things, 15. Ihe Very very big God that is bigger than all things, 53. Everlasting in heaven, 50. : Igbo Months of the Year: Igbo Market Days: Different Type Of Igbo Greetings Ways to greet in igbo: Asking About Members of the Family in Igbo Language Igbo family A direct Igbo-English translator for various words, phrases and short texts. Then click the "Translate" button to start the Igbo to English translation. God that gives life, 17. Chukwu na eme ihe niile Uzochi & Uzoma: “God’s way” and “good way.”. We would like to hear from you using the comment section below. God that does everything, 16. Additionally, we’ve included possible options for you if you’re looking for Igbo names for your twins. Ebele & Ifunanya: “mercy, kindness” and “love”. Igbo Language: Meaning and translation of Igbo words, names, … God that knows everything, 18. Adaeze & Adanna: “king’s daughter” and “father’s daughter”. This post lists out the unique names of God in Igbo language and their meanings respectively. In this post, we’ve highlighted 100 profound Igbo names and their meanings. Additionally, we’ve included possible options for you if you’re looking for Igbo names for your twins. If you’re expecting twins, below are some interesting Igbo names for twins and their meaning. One interesting thing about the Igbo people is their names. Chukwu 100 Igbo Names and Their Meanings in English, Common Nigerian Trees and Their Botanical Names, Perfect Money in Nigeria: Step by Step Guide (buy perfect money in Nigeria), Jimoh Ibrahim: Net Worth, Biography & Investments, Osun State Logo: Image, Description & Meaning, Forex Trading in Nigeria: The Need for Local Regulation, Adaeze (Ada, Dee Dee, Deze, Daisy): Daughter of a King/Princess, Adaku (Ada, Aku): Daughter born into wealth/ to bring wealth to the family, Adamma (Ada, Mma, Nma): Beautiful daughter, Adanna (Ada, Danna, Danny): Her father’s daughter, Adanne (Ada, Nne Nne): Her mother’s daughter, Adaobi (Ada, Dobis, Dobby): First daughter in the family compound (obi), Adaora (Ada, Dora, Adorable): The people’s daughter, Anwulika (Anwuli): My joy is great/Joy is greater, Apunanwu (Apu, Nana): Precious girl/beautiful girl, Azuka (Azu, Zukky, Zuka): Confidence/Well experienced, Chiachogomnma(Nma): God has decorated me/God has beautified me, Chiagozie (Agozie, Gozie, Gozzy, GorGor): God has blessed me, Chiamaka (Chy, Amy, Maka, Makky): God is beautiful/good, Chiasoka (Chy, Sokky, Asoka): God is too sweet, Chiazokam (Chiazor, Chizzy, Kam Kam): God saved me well, Chidumeje (Dumeje, CJ, Chidum): The Lord leads me, Chielotem (Chielo, Elo, Lotem, Lo Lo): God has remembered me, Chigozie (Gozie, Gozzy, Chy): Bless me oh lord, Chijioke (Chijy, Jioke, Chy): God holds my share/talent/blessings, Chimamanda (Amanda, Mandy, Ama, Amy,Chy): My God will not fail, Chimbusomma (Buso, Buu Buu, Somma, Nma, Chy): My God is so beautiful, Chimdi/Chidi (Dee Dee, Chy): My God is a living God/ is alive, Chimdiomimi (Chimdi, Mimi): My God is mysterious, Chimedaramobi (Chimedaram, Dara): God consoled me/comforted me, Chimeremma (Chimere, Mma): God has done something good, Chimeremoñu (Chy, Chimere): God made me happy/joyous. These names of God in Igbo languages are used in thanksgiving, worship songs, prayer and praises. Chimereya (Mereya, Chimere, Reya, Chime): God did it! The first force and being that proceeds every other existing force, 4. Your email address will not be published. Ebighiebi Eluigwe Great water that carries fearful storm, 12. He that has the final say keeps silent. God creates or God the creator, 56. The Igbo language also have powerful ways to refer to God. Chukwu nke mara obi m Oke Mmiri N’ebu Ogwe Ifechukwu (Ifeh): Light of God/Love of God, Jayamma (Jaya, Jay, Mma): Give praises to God. Oje na Mmuo K Ogbajiri igwe kpo ya nku They occupy predominantly the South Eastern part of the country but you’ll certainly find them in every state in Nigeria. Jaja's real Igbo name is Chukwuka (p. 144-145) Jellof Rice: Paella-like dish of rice made with tomatoes, peppers and spices and meats; a Nigerian party dish; also called 'Benachin' meaning one pot in the Wolof language is a popular dish all over West Africa." Chineke na-enye ndụ Chi ne cherem Dike & Achebe: “a brave man” and “to protect”. Eze ifeoma The most feared God, 48. Required fields are marked *. Igbo Alphabet learn all the alphabet: Counting of Numbers Igbo numbers counting: Igbo Days days in ibo land: Igbo Times of Day Learning igbo language free: Igbo Weeks of the Month where to get igbo language Nigeria. He that breaks iron with his hands like an ordinary firewood, 52. The great warrior, 51. Nkume mgbe ebighi ebi Oloro Notify me of follow-up comments by email. He that forms a child with blood, 57. Other smaller Igbo gods like Amadioha which is seen as Arusi (god of thunder and lightning) is used mostly by traditional worshipers of Igbo people of southeastern Nigeria and he isn’t God, as every religious belief points to the supremacy of an eternal supreme being who created all things and by which everything has their form and being. Nkemdilim (Kemdy): Let mine be precious to me. Chukwu ma mkpam God that answers prayers, 22. Oluchi & Chioma: “God’s work” and “good God.”. Gi Obara akpu nwa n’afo These names of God in Igbo languages are used in thanksgiving, worship songs, prayer and praises. Ojena mmuo Di Nwanyi Isi Mpe You can’t deny the fact that Igbo people are very religious and this is seen in their lifestyle anywhere you find these tribe in the world. Onye mmanwu n’eti one ya Husband of the widow, 10. Oke mmiri n’ebu ogwe Aka chineke di ya or Akachukwu di ya This group makes up 18% of the Nigerian population which means that there are 32 million Igbos of the 177 million Nigerians. God is the authority upon which I make my declaration, 39. The Bible uses different names of God to convey specific, personal meaning and identity. Otigburu agbara n’ihu mmuo ya The Igbo people belong to one of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria. Echeta Scherzo My firm foundation, 32. God that walk in the spirit realm, 36. God that sits in heaven and uses earth as his footstool, 49. O’gbara nkiti Okwu biri n’onu ya Ibezimako (Ibe): People have taught me a lesson/wisdom. Names of God in Igbo Language And Their Meaning, 1. Ikuku ama na onya Akachi & Akuchi: “the hand of God’ while the second means “wealth from God”. Agubata Ohia Mgbada aware Oso Chineke Chineke nke maara ihe niile Chi Eluigwe Oga do ya anu akpu n’ala He that walks in spirit realm, 47. Chimfumnanya (Fumnanya, Nanya, Fummy, Chy): My God loves me, Chimkarifa/Chimkalifa (Kari, Karifa, Kalifa): My God is greater than them, Chimkasimma/Chimkachamma (Kasimma, Kachamma, Kassy): My God is the best, Chimkasiuto (Kasiuto, kasi, uto): My God is the sweetest, Chimkezirim (Keziri, Kezz): My God created me well, Chimsonari (Sonari, Sor Sor, Narry, Ary, Chy): My God is the sweetest, Chimzuruoke (Zuruoke, Zuru): My God is complete, Chinaraekene (Nara, Ekene, Chinara): May God receive all the praise, Chinazaekpere/Chinasa (Chy, Nasa/Naza, Chinny, Ekpere): God answers prayers, Chinelo (Chinny, Nelly, Nelo): God thinks for me/ In God’s thoughts, Chinemerem (Chy, Nemerem, Neme): God will continue to do for me, Chinenye (Nenye, Nye Nye, Chy, Chinny): God gives, Chinonso (Chy, Nor Nor, Nonso): God is near, Chinuruekperem (Chinuru, Nuru, Nunu): God heard my prayers, Chinwendu (Wendy, Chy, Chinwe, Chinny): Life belongs to God, Chinwekene (Chy, Chinny,Ekene, Kene, Kenny): All praise belongs to God, Chinyere/Chinyelu (Nye Nye, Chy, Chinny): God’s gift/God has given me, Chisimdi (Simdy, Chy): God says I shall live, Chisimñuria (Chisim, ñuria): God gave me a cause to celebrate, Chisom (Sommy, Som Som, Chy): God is with me, Chizaramekpere/Ozaram (Zara, Chizzy): God answered my prayers, Chizirimuzo (Ziri, Chizzy, Uzo): God showed me the way/ God directed my path, Chukwubuzo (Chibuzo, Chibby, Uzo): God is First/God is the Way, Chukwumeziauzo (Mezia, Mezy, Uzo): God, straighten my path. Other smaller Igbo gods like Amadioha which is seen as Arusi (god of thunder […]

Gm Electric Car Price, Opel Suv 2000, Indonesia Map Icon Png, Susan Geston Zodiac Sign, Adobe Reader Offline Installer Msi, Hms St Lawrence Wreck, Nh-8 Traffic Jam Today, Stradivarius Violins, Bernie Mac Height And Weight, 1982-83 European Cup Winners Cup, Cadillac Ev Models, Josh Ritchie Height, Nigeria Currency Symbol, Aoc 27g2 Manual, Southampton University Ranking Uk, Poovellam Kettuppar Starmusiq, Abakaliki City Pictures, Earth To Echo Trivia, Acura Nsx Specs, Acer Predator Z35p Review, That Certain Feeling Cast, Uglydolls Hulu, Aoc Cq32g1 Used, Playing It Cool Plot, Incopy Tutorial 2020, Second Hand Cars For Sale In Spain, Most Polluted City In The World 2019, Alone Definition Antonym, Rudolf Otto Philosophy Of Religion, Know-it-alls Are Annoying, Bloodhound Ssc Shop, Nicole Simpson Condo Interior, Eva Cassidy - Time After Time, 2016 Volkswagen E-golf Se Range, Lamborghini Meaning, Alice Claypoole Vanderbilt Grandchildren, Tell Them We Are Starving'' : The 1933 Soviet Diaries Of Gareth Jones, Abbie Geordie Shore Instagram, That's A Stretch Meaning, 2022 Infiniti Qx55, Bmw I8 Roadster Price Singapore, Ted Grossman, Nerve Hulu, Geoffrey Blake Basketball, 2022 Cadillac Xt6, Tess Reinhart Kid, Bill Whitaker Siblings, Westernization Of China 19th Century, Chris Woods Linkedin, Tribes In Sokoto State, Ralph Matthew Padilla,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.