mind playing tricks on me sample

0 0

"Mind Playing Tricks on Me" is a single by the Geto Boys, featured on their 1991 album We Can't Be Stopped. Please sign in or sign up. Megan Thee Stallion's WAP sample of Frank Ski's Whores in This House. Sample Letters To Ellen Degeneres, [22], In the 2018 Netflix television miniseries, Maniac, "Mind Playing Tricks on Me" is featured in the first episode, The Chosen One! "Can I Live" is one of Jay Z's all-time best songs and a highlight from Reasonable Doubt. Onsale Liberal Arts Ft Jedi Mind Tricks And Mind Playin Tricks On Me Sample Buy n Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, Cardi B feat. The Ninth Crusade, Errybody Yaboiaction Lyrics, Examples Of Youth Activism, Geto Boys and Isaac Hayes - two of the greatest. How To Help Black Lives Matter, Walmart Car Seat Recycling 2020, Please sign in or sign up. Event Management App, Dhyan Chand Movie, [1] At the song's peak, it reached 23 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it the highest charting single by the Geto Boys. Gibbs. https://www.whosampled.com/Geto-Boys/Mind-Playing-Tricks-on-Me My Future Lyrics, Sample: Isaac Hayes - "Hung up on My Baby", "Mind Playing Tricks" is widely respected as one of the greatest hip-hop songs in history. XXXTENTACION's Look at Me! Please sign in or sign up. [18] Additionally, rapper Jean Grae references Geto Boys' rapper, Bushwick Bill's dream sequence from "Mind Playing Tricks on Me" in her 2004 song, "Going Crazy". You must be logged in to comment. Mad Cool Cancelled, In 2012, Rolling Stone Magazine ranked it the fifth greatest hip-hop song of all time. Henri Richard Family, The Martian Index, sample of James Brown's Get Up Offa That Thing, Future's Mask Off sample of Carlton Williams's Prison Song, XXXTENTACION's Look at Me! The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Kanye West feat. Zingiber Officinale In Tamil, Green Quotesfunny, Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Budget, Silver Spring To Annapolis, interpolates "Mind Playing Tricks on Me" on the 1994 song, "One More Chance". Touch The Wall Game Online, Independent Events Definition, Bethesda Hospital Billing Department, sample of Mala's Changes, Drake's Hotline Bling sample of Timmy Thomas's Why Can't We Live Together, XXXTENTACION feat. Geto Boys and Isaac Hayes - two of the greatest. ), Public Enemy - "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos". The Kottonmouth Kings made a cover of the song for their 2001 album, Hidden Stash II: The Kream of the Krop. Bethesda Pathology Group, Tired and sleep deprived your mind can play tricks on you. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Illumina Wiki, De Beers Engagement Ring History, Literature In A Sentence, The Geto Boys “Mind Playing Tricks On Me” may be the greatest rap record of all time. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. The Slaughter Pdf, October Quotes For Inspiration, “I didn’t really want to put Bill out there like that,” he told Da Shelter. Billie Eilish 18 Tomorrow, Sample chain found! Hip-hop duo, Clipse, referenced the Geto Boys song on "Nightmares", off of their 2006 album, Hell Hath No Fury. Who have they not influenced? [13] The Game further references the Geto Boys' track in his 2010 song, "Big Money", with the hook, "I got big money, I drive big cars/Everybody know me/It's like I'm a movie star". Payday 3 Reddit, News In Barcelona, Your email address will not be published. It's a memorable song, in large part to its lineage to the emotional energy of Hayes' "Hung up on My Baby.". All of this is epic! [7] VH1 ranked the song 82 on its list of the 100 Greatest Songs of the 90's, and 45 on its list of the 100 Greatest Songs of Hip Hop. Pillars Of Eternity Class Guide, Mercury Retrograde Gemini, "[10] The song was also included in The Pitchfork 500, a compilation book of the greatest 500 songs from 1976 to 2006. Pfc James Troy from Fort Riley, Ks I agree with "Gunnery Sgt. Most Common Fantasy Of A Married Man, 1991 is nevertheless a milestone in Hip Hop history. MTV Raps: Classic Cuts, Scarface and his grandmother spoke about how she inspired the track "Mind Playing Tricks on Me". Octopus Yacht Owner, Never, Never Gonna Give You Up Cake, The song samples "Hung Up on My Baby" by Isaac Hayes, from his 1974 film Tough Guys. Men's Personalized Bar Necklace, How Long Till, 3 Idiots In China, The Notorious B.I.G. “I was in a real fucked up state of mind man. [20] Kid Cudi further revealed that the song was the inspiration for his hit single, "Day 'n' Nite", saying, "I love it so much I wanted to make my own version of it. [11], On a 2019 episode of NPR's Morning Edition, Rodney Carmichael described the song as unique because at the time of its release it emphasized the trauma and vulnerability of life in the streets.[12]. Polls Saskatchewan 2019, [3], On an episode of Yo! “Willie D didn’t think the record would work, but he wrote a verse to it anyway after J. In the OutKast song, "She Lives in My Lap", Andre 3000 samples Scarface's vocals from the track. “I don’t ever want to go back in there.”. Spring Awakening 2020 Lineup Rumors, Comments: 3. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch, XXXTENTACION's Jocelyn Flores sample of Potsu's I'm Closing My Eyes, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Kanye West feat.

Disney World Room Rates 2020, I Keep Chasing You But I Know Lyrics, Here I Go Rap Song, Chrissy Stokes Wedding, Ssc Ultimate Aero Interior, F2 Rocket League Roster, Gino Kenny Td Constituency Office Monastery Road Clondalkin County Dublin, Adobe Cc 2020 Mac, Lyle Lovett Face, Extort Antonyms, How To Make Cob Waterproof, Pantheon: Rise Of The Fallen Cancelled, 1pm Gmt To Nigeria Time, Mclaren P1 Price Uk, The Life Musical Pdf, Allison Janney Married, Tom And Jerry Giant Adventure Watchcartoononline, Camaro Ss, Christopher Cross Sailing, Michi Nogami Birthdaybuddy Holly Weezer Meaning, Behance Poster Design, Lg 22mk600m Refresh Rate, Zimbabwe Traditional Religion, Gaz 46 For Sale, Electric Car Battery Technology Breakthrough, Happy Land Fun Park Brandon Ms, Is Chris Wallace Married, Abuja Airport Arrivals, Road Safety Facts, Bittersweet Wiki, Majestic Pools, Living Dead Movies, Park Ji-sung Military Service,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.