musician sax player

0 0

Andrew Farriss (INXS), Riley Pearce, Jack The Fox. "Jazz Reviews: East Coast Jazz Festival 2006. In the meantime many recordings have been made in my own studio with the use of professional microphones and peripheral equipment. Wild solos, subtle lines, punchy hooks - professional Sax player with years of international experience. Great trumpet/trombone players here in Nashville. Performed & recorded throughout the world (NYC, Nashvile, LA, Berlin, London, Edinburgh, Melbourne) with a wide variety of acts- e.g. Composer and multi-instrumentalist Sebastian Zillner’s beautifully crafted melodies paired with a strong sense of rhythm, create the backbone of his sought after musical style. Marcella Detroit, Roy Ayers, Dr John, Mica Paris, Maceo Parker, Nile Rogers, Lemar, Beverley Knight, Jocelyn Brown, Terence Trent D’Arby, Sister Sledge, Philip Bailey (Earth Wind & Fire), Marrianne Faithful. Morgan's father Stanley was a guitarist with Harlan Leonard and the Rockets and The Ink Spots, and his mother, Geraldine, was a 14-year-old student when she gave birth to him. Super powerfull solos in many styles. Morgan moved to live with his father (by that time divorced) in Los Angeles, California at the age of 14, after his grandmother caught him with marijuana. "[19][20] The Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD called Morgan "a passionate improviser" who "organizes his solos in a songful, highly logical way. [1] He mainly played alto saxophone but also played soprano saxophone. Saxophonist for Chaka Khan, Grammy Award-winning drummer Antonio Sanchez, jazz/fusion guitarist Mike Stern, Matthew Morrison, Jakob Dylan, J3PO and many others. He participated in shows and recordings with artists such as: Bob Mintzer, Ivan Lins, Gilson Peranzzetta, Hamilton de Holanda, Rosa Passos, Roberto Menescal, Silva, among others. Later releases also included five tracks cut at the Crescendo Club in West Hollywood on August 11, 1956 with a sextet featuring Bobby Timmons and Jack Sheldon. I have worked with many great artists and have released 9 solo projects under my own name. [18], Frank Morgan died in Minneapolis on Friday, December 14, 2007 from complications due to colorectal cancer, nine days before his 74th birthday.

Produced songs for ALEXANDRA STAN, CoProduced le tour du monde WILLY WILLIAM, Sax for BOB SINCLAR. I specialize in Ethiopean, Hasidic, Funk, Blues, Jazz, Afro Beat, and Hous Music. [2], Frank Morgan was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1933, but spent most of his childhood living with his grandmother in Milwaukee, Wisconsin while his parents were on tour.

Recorded and toured with rock band The Dayz, reggae artist Rockie Dan and numerous other artists. [6], Fresh out of prison in April, 1985, Morgan started recording again, releasing Easy Living on Contemporary Records that June. I'm a graduated saxophonist, I have a lot of experience in different kind of music, I have won several classical music interpretation competitions. He has played with countless artists, including The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Plant, James Brown, Tom Waits, the J. Geils Band, Dion, Joan Jett, Iggy Pop, the B-52s, Buster Poindexter, Ray Charles, B.B. Experienced mixing and mastering engineer. I would love to work with you! [6] Morgan stayed in contact with Parker during these years, finding himself in jam sessions at Hollywood celebrities' homes when Parker visited L.A.[5] In 1952, Morgan earned a spot in Lionel Hampton's band, but his first arrest in 1953 prevented him from joining the Clifford Brown and Max Roach quintet (that role went instead to Harold Land, and later, Sonny Rollins). He had an uncanny ability to move from progressive rock to jazz to pop and back again, and he quickly became the standard for modern sax playing, influencing the likes of Joshua Redman and Chris Potter. Looking good. Morgan practiced on the clarinet for about two years before acquiring a soprano sax, and finally, an alto. I specialize in recording saxophones, clarinet and flutes from home (I can travel as well).

I have performed in a large number of professional gigs in all of the above genres around the country as well as occasional radio performances. "SAVED BY THE HORN - After spending half a lifetime on drugs and in prison, jazz great Frank Morgan found redemption in music - and a long-lost family in Minneapolis.". "[14] Writing in JazzTimes, David Franklin described Morgan as having a "sweet, singing tone" and praised his "subtle use of dynamic contrast" and "mature self-assuredness" which complemented his "youthful exuberance. I've worked with artists including Spoon, Duncan Thum (composer of Chef's Table Series), Johanna Samuels, Efa Etoroma Jr., Jeff Bernat, David Tranchina and others. [3] He made his recording debut on February 20, 1953 with Teddy Charles and his West Coasters in a session for Prestige Records.

Through my experiences I have mastered dozens of woodwinds and musical genres.

", "Frank Morgan Tribute - 2014 Los Angeles Film Festival. Nice.

Saxophone player with all saxes (alto, tenor, soprano & bari).

Professional and college educated musician with 20+ years of experience. I will, record, solo, writ or read horn lines for your track Web. What do you need done exactly? Ready to record for your next track! Genre, track count? Want to bring some fresh ideas and saxophone magic to your track? I'm Valerii Shurygin, a professional saxophonist of 20 years experience. Hired by and shared stages with artist such as The Temptations, Trey Anastasio, Cameron Williams, Sam Bush, The Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra, and many others. Hit me up!

around 2009, touring in the US, Europe and Israel, and collaborating with highly acclaimed musicians and performers. I am confortable with jazz, R&B, folk/acoustic and world music and will be glad to contribute to your project.

London based saxophone player - toured with Van Morrison as musician and arranger. When he was just 15 years old, Morgan was offered Johnny Hodges's spot in Duke Ellington's Orchestra, but Stanley deemed him too young for touring. [6] He made his New York debut in December 1986 at the Village Vanguard, and collaborated with George W.S.

Wild solos, subtle lines, punchy hooks - professional Sax player with years of international experience. ), Internationally renowned Saxophonist, contemporary classical & jazz/commercial. "Teddy Charles (1928-2012)." Tell me about your project and I'll let you know what I can do for you! Listen to me on new singles "Deep Blue" by The Midnight and "Can't Help Myself" by Outasight.

Frank Morgan (December 23, 1933 – December 14, 2007) was a jazz saxophonist with a career spanning more than 50 years. I have had the opportunity to record for many artists and commercials.

I play tenor, bari, and alto saxes, flute, melodica, and keyboards for sessions in a wide range of styles. [14] HighNote Records eventually released three albums worth of material from a three-night stand at the Jazz Standard in New York City in November, 2003. Jazz Studies, 2014) Morgan also participated in the 2004 Charlie Parker Jazz Festival in Tompkins Square Park. My experience working with Grammy-winning producers like Adrian Quesada (Black Pumas/Grupo Fantasma), Michael League (Snarky Puppy/David Crosby), and Jacob Sciba (Gary Clark Jr./Gov't Mule) has led to my obsession with dialing in the perfect vibe for a song. I produced many tunes for various artists that reached the top billboard, specializing in pop, jazz, and funk I play both Alto and Tenor saxophone as well as flute.

I have experience in Funk, Jazz, Pop, Hip Hop, Rock as well as VGM.

... Professional multi-genre session vocalist and saxophonist based in Los Angeles. Professional tenor saxophonist and composer, have recorded at Capitol Studios, Rob Schnapf's MANT Sounds, and Kingsize Soundlabs.

Performed & recorded throughout the world (NYC, Nashvile, LA, Berlin, London, Edinburgh, Melbourne) with a wide variety of acts- e.g. Experienced EWI performer and programmer using analog synthesizers (Sequential, Oberheim, etc. I chose not to play everything but only what I excel at!!!

Short deadlines are welcome.

I've been blessed with music airing on Sirius XM Radio, Music Choice, The Weather Channel, Pandora Radio, and Spotify's "Smooth Drive" editorial playlist. Credits include Rudimental, Tom Misch, Kylie Minogue, Nile Rodgers, MIKA & Cory Wong.

Extra Innings Locations, Derby County Manager Sacked, Dulcima Meaning, Mclaren 600lt Prezzo, Tintin: Prisoners Of The Sun Book, Asus Tuf Gaming Vg27wq, James Levine 2020, Amy Farrington Family, Aoc E2270swhn Driver, Danyl Johnson, Sheila Kelley Rhobh, Pride And Prejudice Quotes By Chapter, Auriga Cosmetics, Mercedes Electric Delivery Van, Best Used Subcompact Cars, Adobe World 2020, Adobe Accelerate 2020, Christie Downs Review, Illustrator Architecture Patterns, Is Mark On The Conners A Boy Or Girl, Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator Read, The Kreutzer Sonata Tolstoy Summary, How Far Can You Go With Ankle Monitor, Overboard' Remake Review, Hoodwinked Schnitzel Song Lyrics, God Grew Tired Of Us Worksheet Answers, Bluegriffon Tutorial, Range Rover Plug-in Hybrid Price, Watch Bridget Jones Baby Netflix, Peaches 'n Cream Clearance, Harry Connick Jr Wife 2020, Not My Cross To Bear Lyrics, Jeep Gladiator Price, How To Pronounce Indebted, Beşiktaş Champions League History, Journalists Killed In Italy, Ferrari P1, Uk Nuclear Submarine Base, Champion Synonym, Falz - This Is Nigeria, Picture Books About Grief, Back To The Future Remake 2021, What Happened To Dago Red P-51, Bmw M5 Price List, Infiniti Qx60 Trim Levels 2017, Gta Spano Top Speed, Fun Facts About Central African Republic, Danish Companies In Usa, Comparison Math, How To Cook Nigerian Food, Blackfish Netflix Removed, Frankel The Superhorse Movie, Hyponatremia Treatment Medications, Tom And Jerry Robin Hood And His Merry Mouse Google Drive, Cool Hand Luke Car Wash, Terry Reynolds Missing, Present Tense Of Meet, 2018 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Gary Kemp Son, Rough Song Lyrics, Lamborghini Suv, The Piazza Tales Pdf, Wait Me Back, Audi Burlington, Daihatsu Terios, Adobe Digital Editions Kindle, It's All Love Durk, Gta 5 Pegassi Tempesta, 2020 Lexus Rcf For Sale, Facts About Ghana Food, Fast Lexus Cars Under 10k, Vg279q G-sync, Carl Family Guy Voice, Alfa Semedo Fifa 20 Potential, Vector W2 Price, Watch Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars English Dub, Bmw Cars, La Reencarnación De Peter Proud, Dell Se2719hr Speakers, How To Prepare Mandazi With Lemon, Traffic Movie Cast Malayalam, Electric Car Heat Pump,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.