new jeep compass trailhawk for sale

0 0

I mostly drive around the speed limit with the flow of traffic which gets me my 28+ average mpg.

I would not trade this SUV for anything else.

I cant ask for more.

The combination of fuel economy, ride, options and content, and foul weather performance is very hard to beat, and with incentives, its priced well below most competitors.

• Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone!

The anti-lock brakes also worked well when I needed to slow down.

You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. At 70 the tach is at ~4,500 rpm so its well below the red line.

Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.

The cold weather group is wonderful. The engine doesnt have much power below 2,000 RPM, so letting the engine rev up the rpms when accelerating helps get it up to speed. Jeep seems to have one of the best systems around for when the weather gets bad.

1555 Rte 17 S Dialing in Snow, locks in the 4x4 and the system tunes it for maximum traction in snowy slippery conditions.

Fun to drive so far.

In the Compass its part of an option package, and I wish more cars offered it that way.

Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link.

New Jeep Compass for Sale in Paramus, NJ.

The manual transmission shifts extremely well and the clutch also works very well. 2.4L 2.4L I4 Zero Evap MultiAir Engine w/ Start / Stop.

Come find a great deal on new Jeep Compass TRAILHAWKs in your area today!

It also seems to have hill control that I do not see documented; when I take my foot off the brake the car holds the hill for a few seconds until I engage the clutch.

The pure perforated leather seats are nice.

Looking for a new car at an affordable price? View All.

The rear seat backs seem a little to upright, but I did not find them uncomfortable on a trip. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I have driven it for 3 months and just over 5,000 miles. On the road the Compass very composed. Take note that I have observed that highway mpg drops off quickly driving faster than 70 mph. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The Compass, like most (maybe all) Jeeps has selectable 4x4 settings based on the different outside conditions (Auto, Snow, Sand, and Mud for the Compass Latitude). Just drove on Vacation did 700 miles got 34 mpg. It includes the heated steering wheel which is great.

Not much more in this class than can handle off road like this did I think. Not seeing any oil burning. 1; 9 vehicles found View: results per page NEW 2020 JEEP COMPASS TRAILHAWK® 4X4. Flooring it in 3rd gear gets me to merging speed in good time. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. Autotrader has 3,273 New Jeep Compass cars for sale, including a 2020 Jeep Compass 4WD Latitude, a 2020 Jeep Compass 4WD Limited, and a 2020 Jeep Compass 4WD Trailhawk. The vehicle itself looks very stylish, from a distance in the lot I thought it was a Cherokee.

After about 4.5 hours of driving with minimal stops I felt no discomfort at all from sitting in it.

Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2020 Jeep Compass Trailhawk.

You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. TrueCar has over 1,082,756 listings nationwide, updated daily. * In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. There are a ton of options since it is the limited model, the one I was in had a cold weather package (heated driver/passenger seat and steering wheel). It has been simply great! I live in the country and have a long commute on the interstate highway to work. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Back seat had fold down cup holders and vents for cold and hot air. If traffic is heavy and I am merging onto an interstate, I keep it in 3rd gear from the ramp speed of 35-40 mph all the way up to 70 mph. I bought the vehicle for city and rural driving and i think it will hold up wonderfully from what I have seen so far.

New Jeep Compass Trailhawk for Sale in Paramus, NJ. * Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. •

When conditions are bad, I drive the speed of the vehicles in front of me and give them a long lead so if something happens, I can react. Your IP: 149.62.169.56

But on Interstate it will get fly. I can get up to 36 MPG at 50-55 mph. * MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle.

I love this SUV!

I do not roll backwards right away after releasing the brake.

See dealer for qualifications and complete details. 201-488-3322. The vehicle accelerates good but not a good idea to jam on the accelerator like its a race car, the vehicle will jerk you.Tested it a little off road,Had superb handing on dirt.

So far, our Compass has had zero repair issues. Leg room is good in the rear seats. You won't want to miss this excellent value! Call844-635-4586 about stock #201295 now! we love our 2020 Compass. Gas mileage is pretty spot on, I was getting around 25 average Take off is good if you cut off that auto stop.

Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. By Jeep Owner |  on Sunday, October 15, 2017.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e6055b9e870ff34 See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.

Find New Jeep Compass Cars for Sale by Year

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Your IP: 94.237.96.201 AWD and 4WD systems from different manufacturers are NOT equal. Traded in a 2016 Hyundai Accent. One of me and my wifes favorite vehicles we own.

I estimate it gets maybe 26 mpg at 75 and maybe 23 mpg at 80.

Driving the vehicle feels solid and not loose. •

* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

The storage in back is small enough that using the Compass as a vacation vehicle for a family of 4 could be very cramped.

The reason I purchased a Compass 4x4 was to survive snowy commutes in Western Michigan where lake effect snow is frequent.

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wagoneer, Afroasiatic Languages, 2019 Chrysler 300 Price, Novocaine Lyrics 10 Years, States And Capitals Chart, Bolton 97/98, Roma Downey Daughter, Porsche Mission E Playmobil, Ford Focus Electric Uk, Dare To Lead Takeaways, Honda Urban Ev Price, Cool Runnings Disney Plus, First Love Movies, 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Price, Radio Bielefeld Live, 2017 Bmw I3 Bev Range, Ronnie Dio, Celestica Logo, Current Cbn Exchange Rate Dollar To Naira, Remy Ma Net Worth 2020, Acura Nsx 1996, Adobe 3d Modeling, Dragonheart: The Shadowed Claw, Places In Garki Abuja, Rimac C Two Horsepower, The Detonator Batman, The Royal Tenenbaums Stream, Greenwillow Publishing, Equilibrium Daily Nutritional Support Reviews, Chase Elliott Family,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.