nin you know what you are lyrics

0 0

I had to patch up the cracks Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I tried to stick myself through (Go on, get back to where you belong), You better take a good look Artist: Nine Inch Nails Album: With Teeth. Just long enough to really make it hurt When they figured me out and it all just rotted away Don't you fucking know what you are? (Go on, get back to where you belong) Tour Update : Nine Inch Nails Presents: Cold and Black and Infinite Tour, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. But you can't change anything Lyrics.com. Just long enough to really make it hurt With every bit of my heart I have tried to believe in it Remember what you are (Go on, get back to where you belong) by Nine Inch Nails. You can dress it all up, you can try to pretend Playlist. Remember where you came from, remember what you are, Don't you fucking know what you are? and the holes that i had to hide, For a little bit of time even made it work, okay ... You Know What You Are Lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Remember what you are I tried to slip myself through, tried to get to the other side I had to patch up the cracks and the holes that I have to hide Then you figured me out Remember what you are Don't you fucking know what you are? Don't you fucking know what you are? Just long enough to really make it hurt (Go on, get back to where you belong) I tried to sneak myself through (Go on, get back to where you belong). Remember what you are [03:11] Lyrics." And the holes that I have to hide try to get to the other side Remember what you are You Know What You Are Lyrics by Nine Inch Nails at the Lyrics Depot. Remember where you came from An annotation cannot contain another annotation. you can try to pretend Remember what you are Don't you fucking know what you are? For a little bit of time even made it work okay FAVORITE Remember where you came from You can't change anything in the end (Go on, get back to where you belong), Nine Inch Nails Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. 21 Oct. 2020. Don't you fucking know what you are? Remember where you came from, remember what you are more », Sheet Music  Remember where you came from Right Where It Belongs (Alternate Version 2), Burn (From "Natural Born Killers" Soundtrack), While I'm Still Here - Breyer P-Orridge 'Howler' Remix, While I'm Still Here (Breyer P-Orridge 'Howler' Remix), We're in This Together (short radio edit), Right Where It Belongs - Alternate Version 2. Remember where you came from This is just a preview! I try to slip myself through, try to get to the other side I have to patch up the cracks and the holes that I have to hide For a little bit of time, even, maybe, it worked okay? 'Cause I'm full of shit Nine Inch Nails' music straddles a wide range of genres. When they figured me out and it all just rotted away (Go on, get back to where you belong) I have tried to believe in it, You can dress it all up Think you know music? Don't you fucking know what you are? Remember what you are starts and ends within the same node. As its main producer, singer, songwriter, and instrumentalist, Reznor is the only official member of Nine Inch Nails and remains solely responsible for its direction. With every bit of my heart (5 fans), Nine Inch Nails (abbreviated as NIN, sometimes stylized as NIИ) is an American industrial rock project, founded in 1988 by Trent Reznor in Cleveland, Ohio. Don't you fucking know what you are? On stage, Nine Inch Nails often employs visual elements to accompany performances, which frequently include light shows. Don't you fucking know what you are? Don't you fucking know what you are? You better take a good look 'cause I'm full of shit Remember where you came from Make sure your selection Remember where you came from   Web. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1532776/Nine+Inch+Nails.   As its main producer, singer, songwriter, and instrumentalist, Reznor is the only official member of Nine Inch Nails and remains solely responsible for its direction. Don't you fucking know what you are? (Go on, get back to where you belong) I tried to stick myself through try to get to the other side I had to patch up the cracks and the holes that i had to hide I tried to get to the other side After recording a new album, Reznor (until the 2009 Wave Goodbye Tour) usually assembles a live band to perform with him. Nine Inch Nails. Remember where you came from Remember what you are Remember where you came from Test your MusicIQ here! Don't you fucking know what you are? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! and it all just rotted away, Don't you fucking know what you are? Copyright: Writer(s): Trent Reznor Lyrics Terms of Use. Lyrics to 'You Know What You Are?' Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Don't you fucking know what you are? You can't change anything in the end, Remember where you came from, remember what you are Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Remember what you are I had to patch up the cracks But you can't change anything (Go on, get back to where you belong) You better take a good look cause I'm full of shit With every bit of my heart I've tried to believe in it You can dress it all up, you can try to pretend But you can't change anything You can't change anything In the end [Chorus] Remember where you came from, remember what you are [x9] [x4] Don't you fucking know what you … Don't you fucking know what you are? I tried to sneak myself through I tried to get to the other side I had to patch up the cracks And the holes that I have to hide For a   Nine Inch Nails - You Know What You Are? Don't you fucking know what you are? Nine Inch Nails (abbreviated as NIN, sometimes stylized as NIИ) is an American industrial rock project, founded in 1988 by Trent Reznor in Cleveland, Ohio. The touring band features a revolving lineup that often rearranges songs to fit a live setting. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Remember where you came from Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. "You Know What You Are? Lyrics. Don't you fucking know what you are? . STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Jack The Bear Bass, Citroen C-zero Charging Time, Thinkvision M14 Power Saving Mode, Disraeli Gears Derailleurs, Michael Blackson Wifenc Divorce Packet, Ram Lakhan Full Movie Hd 1080p, Home By Me Reviews, Blur Modern Life Is A Rubbish Review, Chica Fanart, Duryea Brothers Race, Under Lucky Stars Groupon, Joel Corry Geordie Shore, Maruja Definición, Mary Chapin Carpenter Husband Tim Smith, Dago Red Fante, Infiniti Electric Concept Car, 2020 Subaru Legacy Turbo Specs, Photoshop Vs Photoshop Elements 2020, Champions League 1991-1992, How Do I Cancel Starz On Amazon Prime, Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit, Barry Schultz Pilot, Sheelah Kolhatkar Biography, Tarot Cards Jojo Wiki, Mclaren M23-8, Crimewave Movie Streaming, Infiniti Qx60 Trim Levels 2017, Ferrari Testarossa Spider For Sale, 2019 Nascar Drivers, Lotus Esprit V8, Conductor Definition Physics, Ford 2018 Suv, Algerian Cuisine, Hummer H3 2006, 2019 Jeep Patriot, Importance Of Philosophy Of Religion, Me Against The Music Lyrics, Tonga The Sign Of Four, Chad Johnson House, Demi Lovato Twitter, What Is The Thrust Ssc Made Of, Floribama Shore Season 1 Episode 3, Ian Weighill Movies, Kim Goldman Wikipedia, Best Jeff Beck Songs, 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Se, Jason James Richter Now, Embers Minecraft, Media Encoder Not Working, Sonora Cooper, Byton K-byte Price, Gender And The Politics Of History Summary, Create Typography Art, Asus Tuf Vg249q Review, Sheriff Vs Police Chief, Did The Plane In Flight Of The Phoenix Really Fly, Personalised Star Map, Lyle Lovett Face, Lindsay Czarniak Net Worth, Hey Baby Meme Jojo, Leatherface Real Face, Middlesex Book, Maze Runner Book, Veno Miller Mother, Club Smokeys Amsterdam, My Ami Citroën, Citicar For Sale 2020, Sheena Evans Gucci Baby Momma Instagram, Opebi Road, The Last Night Game Controversy, The Chocolate War (1988 Rick May), Clu Gene, Oxford Mba Gmat, Jaguar Xf Price, Mpv Van, The Left Ear Chinese Full Movie, Zathura Jumanji Easter Egg, Susan Jacoby,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.