nyx eyeliner review

0 0

Although it isn't as impressive as some higher end makeup brands, I would have to say this eyeliner is my favorite because of your bang for the buck. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It takes forever! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Wet n wild megaliner is an ugly step sister compared to her, mind you that I do sometimes get carried away with it and look like Amy Winehouse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ve been buying this liner for about 4-3 yrs now and I love it. Matte finish and so much cheaper than the $30 dollar once. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! I love it! [])). Best of all does not irritate my eyes or skin.. this shipment arrived on time and packaged properly! As for water-resistant, it doesn’t wash off when you put water on it or lightly rub it, but if you scrub it with a towel it will come off. Even with eye makeup remover, specifically designed for nothing more than the purpose of removing eye makeup, this liner is the worst with removal.

But with extended use throughout the day, it looks like it crackles in areas, like if you were to break a piece of ice, and that's the effect this liner makes on your eyes. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. NYX is great quality and also very affordable. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! My biggest complaint is how the liner stays on your lids. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Liquid Eyeliner, Black, See all details for NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Liquid Eyeliner, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This formula is not fully matte, but is extremely long-wearing, and comes in a package that is very easy to use with precision. Nyx doesn't smudge/budge/and is super opaque. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! For some reason this matte formula makes my eyes water. I really didn't like this liquid liner, and I realize I'm the lone voice of dissent against hundreds of positive reviews, but I tried to like it, and I just can't. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018. Only reason it didn't get a full 5 stars is because one of the bristles was messed up but I replaced it with my old nyx one.
For $7.99 this liquid eyeliner is a must-try! I love this makeup... their eyeliner is the best! Highly recommended it for beginners because it's very easy to use and hard to mess up. Please enable Cookies and reload the page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his is by far the best one!!! A Must buy!!!! Nyx doesn't smudge/budge/and is super opaque. The vinyl formula doesn't. Holy grail product.

Jetpack Workflow Status, X-men 2000 Characters, Condola Rashad Boyfriend, Faith, Hope & Love Movie Plot, Ucl Data Science Acceptance Rate, Pakistani Culture Vs Islam, Studebaker Lark For Sale, Infiniti Convertible 2018 Price, Lexus Ev, Daisy The Secret Life Of Pets 2, Ford Fusion Hybrid Review, Andrew University, Houses For Sale In Ikeja Lagos, 25 Million Naira In Dollars, Mustang Gt350 For Sale, Incopy Tutorial 2020, Thomas Hennessy Linkedin, Ford Electric Vans, How To Pronounce Kryptonite, Planet Caravan Lyrics, Shadow Conspiracy Helmet, Bridget Jones Diary Netflix, Rachel, Rachel Nominations, Fantastic Mr Fox Full Movie 123movies, Star Trek Online 2020, Dawn Of The Croods Guy, Aoc 22 Inch Monitor, Amc Javelin Hellcat, Khushi Lechlade, Tarot Cards Jojo Wiki, Color Palette Generator, Martina Cechova, How To Pronounce Cement, 2017 Infiniti Q50 For Sale, Apryl And Omarion, Rapidweaver Version History, Mercedes-benz Biome For Sale, Havana Moon Chuck Berry, Roku Account Suspended, Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300, Toyota Corolla Hatchback Models By Year, Kym Herjavec Instagram, Adobe Contact Number Ireland, Cbs Chicago News Team, Alexandra Breckenridge Walking Dead, Come Away Là Gì, Used Infiniti In Dubai, Hans Brinker Statue, 2019 Nissan Altima Horsepower, Asus Rog Swift Pg279qz Specs, Abide Bible Verse, Without A Paddle Soundtrack Bottle Of Shine, Cimetière Américain, Look At Carefully Or Warily Crossword, Cute One Piece Swimsuits Under $30, Days Of Our Lives Preempted September 17, 2020, Ja Wuan James Wiki, Gta Bmw, Kirk Cameron Jason Bateman, Lyle Lovett Face, Goldilocks And The Three Bears Different Perspective, The Burnt Stick Ebook, Suddenly It's Spring Song, 2021 Mercedes A Class Review,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.