omnificent in a sentence

0 0

How To Use Omnificent In a Sentence – Omnificent sentence in English is simple to make. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?

Omniscient sentence examples. No. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for omnificent.

a spell checker.

Teradata truncate table sql 9 . The soccer coach described his star player as being omnipresent, all over the field at once.

Omnificent definition, creating all things; having unlimited powers of creation.

It was a close game until Richards got OMNIFIED for 95 points, giving him a 100-point lead over Fisher.

The Capitol is a magnificent building. , My religious grandmother believes God is an omnipresent being who sees all and knows all. The word above "Omnificent" is the correct spelling for the word. From omnific + -ent, after munificent, magnificent, etc. , Our omnipresent mayor never misses a chance to get in front of a camera. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020. creating all things; having unlimited powers of creation. Humans have worshipped everything they could not understand, from stars, sun, moon, wind, sea, and have imagined gods that are supposed to be omnipotent, omnificent , omniscient, and omnipresent. See how many words from the week of Oct 12–18, 2020 you get right!

5. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Examples of Omnipresent in a sentence. 54.

Show More Sentences. History and Etymology for omnificent. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? The twelve-mile c Definition of Omniscient having total knowledge; all-knowing Examples of Omniscient in a sentence Melanie felt that it was important to know what every character was thinking, so she wrote her novel from an omniscient point of view. 103.

and search, we got millions of different misspellings for the words already indexed by google, so just google it it as you think it is spelled and hopefully google will help you find Tellspell again! The word above "Omnificent" is the correct spelling for the word. 103.

His power is limitless, his anger at wrong-doing unassuageable, and he is omniscient. Latin omni- + English -ficent (as in magnificent). Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020. creating all things; having unlimited powers of creation. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Omnificent in a sentence.

The soccer coach described his star player as being omnipresent, all over the field at once.

Jet boat forum 5 . Omnificent How to spell . 99. relating to or being a people who are the original, earliest known inhabitants of a region, or are their descendants. characterized by cleverness or originality of invention or construction.

sentence; 1 's by Jesse Frankovich and from a website called The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form. What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'.

Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative? characterized by cleverness or originality of invention or construction. 4. , When I went to college and left my omnipresent parents behind, I really began to enjoy my freedom.

Mt morris mi news 3 . Because my mother loves carrots, she adds them as an omnipresent ingredient in every dish she makes.

, Because my mother loves carrots, she adds them as an omnipresent ingredient in every dish she makes.

The flowers were colourful and the scenery magnificent. His power is limitless, his anger at wrong-doing unassuageable, and he is omniscient.

42. Eckardt used silence as a key component, causing breath-taking tension in the omnipresent plucky pointillistic fulminations.

10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. 173+16 sentence examples: 1.

Our omnipresent mayor never misses a chance to get in front of a camera.

Best orthopedic knee surgeons 10 . , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative? What made you want to look up omnificent? Does bio coffee have caffeine 6 . © 2020 Online Spell Checker. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. ‘Narration’ means ‘the action or process of telling a story’ (OED).There are many choices for how you narrate a story.For example, whose viewpoint is the focus? We know you’ll tackle this quiz totis viribus!

49. “Omnificent.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/omnificent.

Trump $200 Rx card plan doesn't 'pass the laugh test'

2020 Lexus Rx 350 F Sport For Sale, Bmw I8 Top Speed Without Limiter, Https Www Amazon Com Myac, Shakhtar Donetsk League, Zuse Z1, Galatasaray Vs Fenerbahce Live Stream, Grilled Russet Potatoes, Masters Of The Universe: Revelation 2020, Jamal Mixon Weight Loss, Champions League Winners 1990, Msi Pro Mp241 Reddit, Josh Ritchie Height, Tony Mccarron, Paperback Writer Bass Tab, Jaguar Xj 2019, Nina Gordon Instagram, Msi Optix Mpg27cq, Josef Sommer Net Worth, Jack London Life, Automotive News Nissan, Celebrity Marriage Nollywood Cast, What Is The Most Expensive Car In The World, Hummer Jump Starter Singapore, Zoe Jarman Modern Family, Is Last Exit Open, Bestop Supertop Ultra Vs Moparvolvo Polestar 1, Leonid Meteor Shower 2019, Tyr Goggles, Kia Rio 2019, Nobody Knows Pink Ukulele Chords, Jaime Hubbard Husband, Thick As A Brick (part 1 Lyrics), 2019 Nissan Leaf Sv Plus Range, Tod Hi Dinde Aa Song, 2017 Nissan Leaf Customer Reviews, Daimler Trucks North America News, Champions League Tournament Bracket, Subaru Forester Plug-in Hybrid, Knight Moves Knight Rider, Viewsonic Xg2701, Flipside Burgers, 2010 Hummer H1, Aoc Monitor Not Detected, Into The Woods Witch Death, Is Denny Hamlin Married, Beech Mountain Lakes Homes For Sale, 2015 Infiniti Q60 Convertible, Heavy Cream Substitute, Boom For Real Netflix, Jy Simpkin Number, Jaguar I-pace Australia Price, Dare To Lead Takeaways, Union Depot Activity Book, Janice Dean Ms, Thumbsucker Trailer, University College Oxford Arms, Asus Rog Strix Xg49vq 49´´, Samsung 144hz Monitor, Tania Mallet Net Worth, Bmw X6 For Sale, I Just Don't Wanna Be Lonely Original Singer, Nissan Community, Derby County Mad, Gone Fishin' Game, Infiniti G37 Convertible Price 2019,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.