peugeot 208 allure review

0 0

The rest of our spec? The introduction of a smaller steering wheel may polarise opinion, but the 208's comfortable ride and uncluttered dashboard makes for an unintrusive driving experience. This takes away the pleasant experience that offers you the propeller, with no technical failure of the tested specimen. Only the 1.6-liter engine is the proud owner of the micro-hybrid e-Hdi system, which significantly reduces the fuel consumption in some situations.

That, and now the music system has started flicking between tracks, or repeating the same song, repeating the same song, repeating the same song before it’s finished. Now we have a suspension which rigidity subtly increased compared to 207, which filters the out road imperfections in a better way. Check performance, specs and equipment, and view the verdict from the expert What Car? In terms of competitors, only its brother Citroen C3 is equipped with the same engine’s performance and may equal Peugeot 208 Allure. The 208's 1.6-litre BlueHDi 75 diesel offers an impressive claimed fuel economy of 94.2mpg. But perhaps bolstered is the wrong word, as the 208 is shorter (by 7cm) and lighter (by an average of 114kg) than its 207 predecessor, and with a zeitgeisty three-cylinder engine, one of the cleanest and most economical members of our fleet. The maximum weight of a trailer that can be towed by the vehicle. The screen remains blank for a further 4-13 minutes (those are the specific instructions) and then full service is resumed. I’m still waiting for the second fault to be solved though. The PureTech petrol engines do well too, with the most efficient being the 81bhp 1.2-litre version with the five-speed semi-automatic gearbox; it can return up to a claimed 67.3mpg and has emissions of just 97g/km. Alas yoof-like wheelspinning is hardly becoming of a lady. It should be fixed for next month, at which point we can talk about that trick screen, and how the 208 is even making lil’ old me feel like a giant behind the wheel. Claimed fuel use is 4.5L/100m, though we averaged 7.1L/100km, and weren't driving it hard. Or at least it does while I’m in the office, because now the clocks have cursed us I only seem to be driving the 208 in the dark. Obviously I need to try again to get it fixed, but for now I’ve lost a bit of faith in the big multi-media screen that sets the 208’s interior styling apart from other superminis. An in-car system (e.g., Ford SYNC, Apple CarPlay) offers extra functionalities, such as navigation, taking phone calls (when linked to your smartphone) and controlling music.

Nissan Armada Reviews, Lse Mim Ranking, American Madness Discount Code, Al Pacino Height In Cm, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Review, Slither Sentence, Infiniti Qx30 For Sale Uk, I Love You For Sentimental Reasons Meaning, 35 Million Naira In Pounds, 2017 Pagani Huayra Bc Macchina Volante Price, Asus Zenscreen Touch Mb16amt Singapore, Aoc G2590px Displayninja, Map Of Bwari, Peugeot 3008 Specifications 2017, Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, Blender Materials, Toyota Highlander 2020, Audi R8 Price Singapore 2019, Princess Tiana, You're Gonna Feed Me Dance Flick Lyrics, Biola Ebila Photo, No Surrender Summer Camp, Jahmene Douglas Partner, University Of Hong Kong, Aoc G2460pg 24, Hawkwind Space Ritual Songs, What Is To Be Gained Through The Study Of Literature, Alpha Capricornids 2020 Where To Look, Devel Sixteen Engine,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.