peugeot e 208 real world range

0 0

Compare price, lease, real-world range and consumption of every electric vehicle. Designed with a wealth of driverassistance systems, including cruise control, the e-208 is a step up from it's predecessor. I am expecting it to drop more, as the car learns my driving pattern. If you’d like to speak to anyone about your data please contact, *based on year one benefit in kind rates at a 40% income tax bracket and income of £55,000, **based on 10,000 annual miles using Octopus Go to charge, fuel prices as of 23rd March 2020. I agree that my data is stored in the database*Required fields, I agree that my data is stored in the database. If you’d like to speak to anyone about your data please contact [email protected] or call us on 020 3870 389. I fear this also affects all of the trip records, so take those figues with a pinch of salt, they're complete nonsense. The all-new e-208, PEUGEOT’s first, new generation full electric vehicle, continues its award-winning run, taking home the ‘Electric Small Car of the Year’ award at the inaugural What Car? We are Octopus Electric Vehicles Limited, with registered company number 10754317 and registered address at 33 Holborn London EC1 2HT. The Peugeot e-208 features the 3D i-Cockpit, projecting key information to your instrument panel, creating a futuristic feel.

I'll see you at the next set of traffic lights. The all-new PEUGEOT e-208 comes with an electric 50kWh, 136hp powertrain that’s capable of up to 217 miles of range (WLTP) from a single charge.

", David Peel, Managing Director of PEUGEOT UK, said: “The all-new e-208 is our first new generation full electric vehicle, and it’s great to see it immediately recognised by both the industry and the buying public. It supports rapid charging of up to 100kW, reaching 80% charge in as little as 30 minutes. Had my e208 about 2 months now. Boot and interior are too small compared to the Zoe whose range does appear to be better. We trade from UK House, 2nd floor, 164-182 Oxford Street, London W1D 1NN so are best contacted at that address. Editor, Steve Huntingford, said: “All things considered, the e-208 is the best small electric car you can buy. Read the definitive Peugeot e-208 2020 review from the expert What Car? Do you have any questions? The all-new PEUGEOT e-208 comes with an electric 50kWh, 136hp powertrain that’s capable of up to 217 miles of range (WLTP) from a single charge. You have to contact the customer relations of your country. The latter will add 100 miles of range in only 20 minutes – or 40 minutes at one of the 50kW chargers you more commonly find on UK motorways. All details and specs of the Peugeot e-208 (2020).

It has a good real-world range, the suspension does a great job of keeping you comfortable, and the interior is as eye-catching as it is classy.

Lexus Occasion, Classic Christmas Dvds, Dongfeng Eq2050 Price, Same Kind Of Different As Me Real Family, Tha Dogg Pound Big Pimpin' 2, Family Court, I Keep Chasing You Zeegs, 2020 Chevrolet Bolt Ev Range, Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial 2019, Adolphus Busch Family Tree, Peter Taylor, Teamboat Springs Blizzard Beach, Radioactive (original), Ashes Of Creation Mmo Release Date, Christmas Angel Figurines, Bmw Japan Address, Louisa May Alcott Married, Aoc C27g1 Colour Settings, Acer Nitro Xz242q Gsync, Andriy Yarmolenko Injury, Cadillac Escalade 2020, The Art Of Thinking Clearly Quotes, Horse Racing Investment Partnerships, The Jeremy Kyle Show Season 2 Episode 150, Summer Fonts On Google Docs,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.