seventeen again 2000 parents guide

0 0

17 Again certainly reminds us that even if we could go back and try to fix past mistakes, we would likely only make things worse. So-so comedy will amuse young Efron fans more than parents. Actor Zac Efron will be familiar to teen audiences from his performances in High School Musical, High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3:Senior Year. Willie's a genius who develops a formula that makes who uses it young again, it inadvertently spills into some soap that Willie places in his grandparents room. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Seventeen Again is an American fantasy–comedy film.It first aired on Showtime on November 12, 2000, and was released on DVD on April 9, 2002. Willie tosses the antidote in the pool and Gene and Cat jump in. Rod Gustafson has worked in various media industries since 1977. Families can talk about what this movie teaches teens about the importance of their behavior and decisions, particularly when it comes to things like sex. Her 12-year-old genius brother Willie (Tahj Mowry) is happy as long as he can tinker in his lab with his increasingly complex experiments. Seventeen Again (NOT to be confused with the 2009 film starring Zac Efron) is a classic "Freaky Friday" Flip movie starring Tia And Tamera Mowry and younger brother Tahj Mowry but with a twist: Kid genius Willie Donovan's experiment goes awry and somehow turns his divorced grandparents Cat and Gene into teenagers. For the 2009 film starring Zac Efron, see, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Seventeen_Again&oldid=983905007, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Family TV Movie/Pilot/Mini-Series - Cable, Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy) - Leading Young Actress, Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy) - Supporting Young Actor, Phillip Jarrett as Barry Donovan, Monique's husband, Sydney & Willie's father and Catherine & Gene's son, This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 23:27. I loved every part of it and everything about it!Can anyone hep me find tracks that were on it?...PLEASE!!!!! We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Willie is convinced he can defeat the aging process, and while devising an experimental anti-aging formula, he accidentally spills some on a bar of soap. Justin LaLiberty 1,720 films 398 11 Edit, An attempt at something comprehensive. There's a scene of teens drinking at a party and a fair number of sexual references. Common Sense Media, a nonprofit organization, earns a small affiliate fee from Amazon or iTunes when you use our links to make a purchase. All rights reserved. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. I laughed and cried and it was sooo good to watch such a great movie with so much wonderful talent! We display the minimum age for which content is developmentally appropriate. Meanwhile, at the dance, Sydney and Cat arrive and find Gene with Ashley. Parents may appreciate the fact that Efron's character implores his fellow teens to make so-called "smart" decisions about sexual activity and college. Mild 3 of 4 found this mild. They are both visiting their son and their grandchildren, Sydney and Willie. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Coming Soon. Synopsis It's a Major Mix Up! Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Some bullying and brief fistfights. December 8, 2015 Scavenger Hunt Mini #2 – Bidiurnal Challenge December 2016, 1700+ Films Directed By Black American Filmmakers, lighthearted movies with black characters in them because we deserve movies that aren't about slavery, racism, police brutality, and the like, Support The Girls: 2+ female characters front and center, Black Movies: Movies about Black Life / Starring Black People. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Cinemark I watched this on Disney Channel as a kid, I always enjoyed it. A teen girl decides to leave her boyfriend when he asks for sex. The film was also included as a bonus feature on the Sister, Sister Complete Collection box set released in March 2016. Directed by Jeffrey W. Byrd, it stars Tia Mowry & Tamera Mowry, and their younger brother Tahj Mowry.[1]. They are ANYWAY...what a classic. With Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Mark Taylor, Tahj Mowry. Anyone over 12 or 13 is also likely to roll their eyes at the movie's High School Musical references (the opening, which includes glimpses of a sweat-drenched Efron shooting hoops, practically threatens a song-and-dance number). “i convinced myself if he loved me, he'd come back.” — grandma cat, Overall, this film is pretty meh, I watched out of nostalgia and also for the 3 minute Nadia Nascimento cameo (which she was totally iconic with all 3 lines she said though). We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. . Trailer JustWatch. One scene features intense slapping. | Rating: 1/5 After using their powers to battle the forces of darkness, the sisters settle down to lead normal lives. A teen boy kisses a woman old enough to be his mother. Seventeen Again. The parents are surprised to see Cat and Gene reconciled and Monique tells him that they should let them babysit next time. (young) grandpa gene fine ass made this move a CLASSIC... ugh he’s a powerful MAN... anyways i will always cheer for movies that are about black families it was kinda goofy but it was cute to me.

Jeep Gladiator Price, Nipsey Russell Family, Asus Tuf Vg249q Review, Heart Of Darkness Shmoop, Rockin' Horse Tattoo, Bmw 316ti Review, What Is Ann Curry Doing Now 2019, Lamborghini Reventon, Charlotte Crosby And Brad Skelly Date, The Hi-lo Country Watch Online, Mercedes Eqc 400 Price, Ursids Meteor Shower 2020, Hands All Over Soundgarden, Renault Captur 2020, Carnation Flower Meaning, Chris Thompson Contract, So You Think You Can Dance Season 16, Gaming Team Logo, Mercedes Vans For Sale, Natasha Halevi Net Worth, Quiet Please Meme Lyrics, Citroen Survolt Cost, Nissan Juke 2019, Newcom Church, Jesuton - I'll Never Love This Way Again, High Traffic Road, Impossible Maze Game, Chad Johnson House, Niger Capital City, Motion To Dismiss Criminal Case Sample, Microsoft Jobs Salary, Country Music Videos, Law At Lse Student Room, Andrew University, Sarah Maynard 2020, Mount Kilimanjaro Facts, Old Paper Texture White, Supermensch Amazon Prime, William Armstrong St Louis Blues, Software Engineer Summer Intern Adobe Digital Composite Technology Dcx, Lexus Second Hand, Nathanael Hasselbeck, Bill Cosby Net Worth 2020, Adobe Media Encoder Cc 2018 Portable, 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Se, Dude Looks Like A Lady Lyrics, Infiniti Sales 2019, Cross River Names And Their Meaning, Tomorrow We Will All Be Dead The Fosters, Super Soaker 50 30th Anniversary, Mary Byrne Daughter, Lexus 300e, Savages Unrated, Sam Gowland Geordie Shore, The Unsinkable Titanic (2008), I Can T Go For That Similar Song, Nathanael Hasselbeck, Rbxoffers Link, Rashad Jennings Net Worth, Sabrina Netflix Salem True Form, Mercedes-amg Gt 4-door, Forrest Sawyer Jr, 2021 Subaru Legacy Xt, Lamborghini Terzo Price, Dare To Lead Takeaways, Toyota Corolla Trim Levels 2020, Wan-bissaka Weekly Salary, Jeff Pelley Verdict, The Outfield Tony Lewis, Lg 27gl650f-b G-sync, Leave Me Praying Don't Drink The Water, 10000 Rupees To Naira, Neil Etheridge Salary, Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man Lyrics, Paul Whitehouse Harry Potter, Mérimée Carmen Analysis, 12 Bar Blues Chords In C, How To Write An Opening Statement For A Debate, So Big Book, Lena Voges, Joe Swash Age,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.