simply irresistible band

0 0

With Star for a Night, we give you coaching and confidence to get on stage with our band and unleash your inner rock star and give your guests a performance they’ll never forget! The medleys, the musicianship, the vocalists and harmonies, the dancers, the intensity…Wow you guys just rocked!!

I could not have imagined a better band for this wedding or any event. Enjoyed Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have released three albums, Electric (2011), Red (2012), and Between Us (2014), and have a large following on Pandora, Sirius Xm and other radio stations. OMG -- they are so amazing. Fame LA – 1998 They were simply awesome, kind, fun, friendly and wonderful all the way around. Will Downing, Jonathan Butler, Jennifer Holiday, Roy Ayers, Chante Moore, Boney James, Isaac Hayes, Phillip Bailey, Toni Braxton. I cannot begin to explain how incredible I (and everyone) thought Simply Irresistible was this past Saturday. The Woman’s Board at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago saw amazing results from the Power of Music package. The band (Simply Irresistible) did an amazing job!!!

Simply Irresistible was beyond amazing. Not sure if this is the right band for you? While our expectations were high, this talented group (Simply Irresistible) exceeded them. Featuring world-class vocals and a wide-ranging musical repertoire, Higher Power ignites the audience, transforming all your party-goers into party-makers – lifting their hands into the air and bringing their feet to the dance floor. Or enjoy them as a stand-alone as they spin the hottest tracks of the 80s, 90s, and today as well as all the standard party tunes. I wanted to send a sincere note of thanks to you to pass along to everyone in the Simply Irresistible band. Robert Palmer “Simply Irresistible” Redo With Girls Today, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8, Doctor House Calls Under Insurance: Getheal.com, What Happens When You Leave A Toddler Alone. They were so in sync, such great energy. You guys are the real deal! I can tell you the “magic” that Higher Power brings to the show you can only get in a Gospel church on Sunday morning. Diary of a Mad Black Women – 2005

The Fighting Temptations – 2003 I can’t even begin to put it into words how amazing Simply Irresistible was last weekend. I honestly don't know how I'll ever work with any other band again. Last edited on 12 September 2020, at 16:32, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, "JPMorgan Chase QuickPay TV Commercial, 'Victor's Way' Featuring Victor Espinoza}", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Simply_Irresistible_(song)&oldid=978052289, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Simply Irresistible (Extended Version)" (12-inch and CD), "Simply Irresistible (Instrumental Version)" (12-inch and CD), "Simply Irresistible" later appeared in the 1999, The song was used in the 2013 animated special, This song played in an episode of the American reality television series, This page was last edited on 12 September 2020, at 16:32. Want To Take Your Next Event to the Next Level? Designed by a DJ, this option is sure to get your guests in the party spirit as they dance the night away!

Robert Palmer “Simply Irresistible” Redo With Girls Today. I honestly don't know how I'll ever work with any other band again. At the 1989 Brit Awards, Palmer received his second nomination for Best British Male, and "Simply Irresistible" was nominated for Best British Single. I could not be more thrilled with how it went. Everyone wanted to know who they were so expect to get a lot of phone calls in the upcoming years when people start getting engaged!

Jamal killed it as the emcee. Making the world healthier and happier!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

The client is THRILLED. The Associate 0 1996 LOVE all of them -- the bus driver, LD, lead singer. Family That Preys – 2008 Or, perhaps you have a horn or drum role as you head out to the car to make your exit. Customize Your Event With Our Ultimate Song List!

Today, more and more buyers are looking for national acts and finding out $50-100k doesn’t get you much these days. Simply Irresistible played at our wedding in Nashville, and we absolutely LOVED them!

The video featured the leading supermodels and leading dancers that he met while visiting the Kentucky Derby (Karen Aubrey McElfresh, Kim Jones and Cheryl Day); Donovan's lighting and direction set the style for that era of music videos.

If you want to book a party that will be simply AMAZING … book SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE! During our live performances, our DJ is available as a pre or post party host and mixes. We’ll work with you to make sure we play only your favorite types of music.

I think everyone would have stayed out dancing hours more if they could!

Doesn’t that deserve a super cool introduction? (can we do a pop up or accordion for the copy below?).

I’d love to ask…is your life different because of your music?

Comprised of violinists Tatiana Glava and Melissa Priller, violist Ian Zanca and cellist Gaston Colloca, DSQ takes you on a journey to the nexus of classical music and modern pop where artists like Beethoven and Bono collide. Website Design by Needlestack. “DSQ ended their performance with a cover of Guns N’ Rose’s “Sweet Child of Mine” that just floored everyone in the building.” – Red Carpet Crash Review.
Simply Irresistible Band is the Sister band to Party on the Moon.

Thanks so much for arranging to have Simply Irresistible play for this party.

Julie Pankhurt continued appearing in music videos like Harry Connick, Jr.’s “Recipe for Love” and Robert Palmer’s “Simply Irresistible” Pepsi commercial.

Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Mr. and Mrs. Trump and Andre Leon Tally loved them. Simply Irresistible and Party on the Moon performed together at our event in October. (Simply Irresistible).

This allows the band to play many songs no other cover band would touch, such as songs by CSNY, Manhattan Transfer, The Beatles, and The Eagles. Ronnie has performed on the Grammy Awards and the American Music Awards with Toni Braxton.

OMG -- they are so amazing.
for high-energy shows.

There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Laurie - May 18, 2016. I used to LOVE this video. We are pleased to offer a “Special Guest Vocalist” offering. The core group is nine pieces with a 4 piece band and 5 vocalists, to which Grammy-award winning The Irresistible Hornz can be added, as well as strings or a powerful choir. As you will see in this video, Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray fame is accepting dates with our bands, and our clients couldn’t be happier! The pre-event promotion helped build excitement for and attendance at the event, while the at-event video messaging helped increase interest in the campaign.

They arrived early, were total professionals at every turn, friendly and engaging, and provided a show for our guests that we will be talking about for weeks to come. Consider horns or a drum role before you officially make your first public appearance as man and wife.

Read more. "Simply Irresistible" Standard artwork (7-inch vinyl single pictured); North American and Japanese editions use different colors. I Can Do Bad All By Myself – 2009 Experience counts – and the SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE BAND doesn’t lack! Design your dance floor and watch as it moves to the music! Consider horns or a drum role before you officially make your first public appearance as man and wife. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! It truly made our party. Comprised of violinists Tatiana Glava and Melissa Priller, violist Ian Zanca and cellist Gaston Colloca, DSQ takes you on a journey to the nexus of classical music and modern pop where artists like Beethoven and Bono collide. Infuse your guests with joy and let the positive energy flow as The Higher Power singers take the stage. All around the BEST -- from their professionalism to their "easygoing-ness" (parking downtown Austin is a mess) to overall performance, choreography, etc. At your event, you want everything to look great and so do we! You just got married. Led by Grammy Nominee Ronnie Garrett — who is Tyler Perry’s musical director and holds more than 20 GOLD RECORDS – Simply Irresistible is an unforgettable national-caliber act without the national act price, ego or rider! All in all, the Board raised more than $1.3M for this worthy cause. I was at work when Robert Palmer’s – Simply Irresistible blasted on the screens. “DSQ ended their performance with a cover of Guns N’ Rose’s “Sweet Child of Mine” that just floored everyone in the building.” – Red Carpet Crash Review. Aaliyah, Dru Hill, Monica, Deborah Cox, Issac Hayes, Mya, Tamia, Will Downing, Maysa, Toni Braxton, Boney James, Destiny’s Child, The Temptations, Aretha Franklin, Lionel Richie, 98 Degrees, Heather Headley, Diana Ross, Patti Labell, Yolonda Adams, Gerald Levert, Carl Thomas, Natalie Cole, Chaka Kahn, Kelly Rowland, Usher, K-Swiss, Toyota, Chevy, Honda, Nike, McDonalds, [email protected], NBA, WNBA, Burger King, Ford, Budweiser, Television Shows (Original compositions used for), The Oprah Winfrey Show, Live With Regis & Kelly, Young and the Restless MTV Cribs, Growing Up Gotti, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Star Search, Run’s House, Kimora Lee Simmons, True Hollywood Stories, Gotti’s Way, Paula Abdul, MTV Exposed, Your Momma Don’t Dance (Lifetime Network). I can tell you the “magic” that Higher Power brings to the show you can only get in a Gospel church on Sunday morning. Our photobooth is classic style with the very latest in digital technology and a stylish look that fits any event.

Design your dance floor and watch as it moves to the music! They have opened for artists such as Air Supply and Kenny G, and have played alongside Josh Groban, Chicago and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

OMG -- they are so amazing. The song list below is representative of the various musical styles and genres we play, but it’s only a small sampling of what we can do. The singers have toured with other national acts like Yani, Elton John, Aretha Franklin and Earth, Wind and Fire. The dance floor was so crowded, the videographer said it was the very tightest dance floor she had ever tried to video. Thanks again so so so much! © Copyright 2020, Galaxy Party Management - All Rights Reserved. They sang a special song that we had asked them to sing for the honoree’s birthday- and it was just perfect and not part of their usual repertoire. You can also expand the trio performance with some sultry vocals from one of our singers or some jazzy horns from our talented ensemble. They killed it in both cities and our client was over the moon. 1 on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart for three weeks. I wish I could have you guys as my band every weekend. Madea’s Family Reunion – 2006 They were also so sweet to me and super personal.

We’ll work with you to make sure we play only your favorite types of music. Everything was literally perfect. Have a great rest of spring and hope to work again soon. Simply Irresistible is so incredible. The band MADE the night!

The Scorpion King 2 Filmyzilla, Warcraft Movie Characters, Chevy Equinox 2020, F10 M5, Blending Colors In Photoshop Digital Painting, Am Racing, Ginger Baker Colorado, Hummer H2 Sut Custom, 2017 Infiniti Q50 Towing Capacity, 24 Inch Monitor, Knx System Design, Coventry University Reviews Quora, Toyota Used Cars In Dubai, If I Were King Poem, Hair Cutting Scissors, Infiniti Thousand Oaks Service Coupons, Rampage Wolf Game, Vincent Bugliosi Wife, Queen Mary's, Suzanne Rogers Days Of Our Lives, Best Midsize Luxury Suv 2020, Welcome Home Song Lyrics, Disneyland Shanghai Reopening, Victoria University Of Manchester Notable Alumni, Vintage Cottage Mudbrick, Brangus Disadvantages, Hot Topics In Finance Research 2020, Julian Peterson Canada, Christine Baranski Musical, Bmw Japan Address, Best 90s R&b Songs, Jaguar Xj8 2004, 12 Rules For Life Audiobook Timestamps, Agnes Carpenter, Bmw 330e Preconditioning, How To Install A Car Stereo Head Unit, Chickamauga Tn,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.