some battles are not worth fighting quotes

0 0

Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver.

Any scourge is preferable to it.

Pick your battles, and accept yourself for who you are. Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger.

believe, if the fight wasn't worth NOT EVERY BATTLE IS WORTH FIGHTING … Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war. Og Mandino “ Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. Aditya Shah.

Thirdly, a rightful intention. Current quotes, historic quotes, movie quotes, song lyric quotes, game quotes, book quotes, tv quotes or just … Press J to jump to the feed. Copyright � famousquotes123.com All Rights Reserved. War is the greatest plague that can afflict humanity, it destroys religion, it destroys states, it destroys families. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war. Wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. A battle won is a battle which we will not acknowledge to be lost.

of sources. An election is a moral horror, as bad as a battle except for the blood; a mud bath for every soul concerned in it.

You don't always win your battles, but it's good to know you fought. Relationships are worth fighting for, but you cant be the only one fighting. Don't let them bring it to you. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. “ Where there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph. Here are some of the lessons they learned that you can use today. Worth quotes. User account menu. "Maybe [the fights] weren't worth fighting, but then again part of it is probably my nature. The real trouble with war (modern war) is that it gives no one a chance to kill the right people. Battle scars from the war of good versus evil have a unique beauty all their own.

Where there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph. In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.

War should never be entered upon until every agency of peace has failed. Secondly, a just cause. First, the authority of the sovereign. War is only a cowardly escape from the problems of peace.

Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.

The purpose of battle is to attain the greatest heights within your own limits.

Battle For Our Lives quotes. Have you heard that it was good to gain the day? You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war. A battle sometimes decides everything and sometimes the most trifling thing decides the fate of a battle. I believe in a religion that believes in freedom.

He hurt you and broke you, let him go. No war is inevitable until it breaks out. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

A lost battle is a battle one thinks one has lost. category for your enjoyment. Fighting quotes. In war, events of importance are the result of trivial causes. You're worth it, keep fighting, you can get through it, I promise.

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. If you find something worth the fight, don't just let it go, or you may have to deal with a lifetime of regret! 22 Likes. But if hes dumb enough to let you go, let him walk away. For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose. Winning quotes. Let the collection of wise and insightful fighting quotes below put a fire in your belly when you feel like giving up. Once we have a war there is only one thing to do.

In war there is no substitute for victory. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge.

I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it. War is so unjust and ugly that all who wage it must try to stifle the voice of conscience within themselves. The conventional army loses if it does not win.

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. In order for a war to be just, three things are necessary. We need bullet control!

Wise Old Sayings is a database of thousands of inspirational, humorous, and thoughtful quotes, sorted by The confusion and fear is there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and worth fighting for. Never step down from what you The legal battle against segregation is won, but the community battle goes on. No one will ever win the battle of the sexes; there's too much fraternizing with the enemy. The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day. Battles are sometimes won by generals. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be some place else. old battle quotes, battle sayings, and battle proverbs, collected over the years from a variety No one ever goes into battle thinking God is on the other side. Because if a bullet cost five thousand dollar, we wouldn't have any innocent bystander. These battle quotes gives you an interesting dive into the unending conquest for power in history.

The battle for the individual rights of women is one of long standing and none of us should countenance anything which undermines it. ... All battles are worth fighting, but some of them just aren't worth winning. Of course, you have heard of �Alexander� and �Napoleon Bonaparte� but you may go blank if somebody asks you about what they have done to make them great except waging wars. In a battle between force and an idea, the latter always prevails. If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

It is good that war is so horrible, or we might grow to like it. It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. Cameron Dallas. For defeat brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war.

Then the victory is yours. It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.

Nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. At times you think you should give up, but if it's worth fighting for then fight for what's right. Lead 23 Battle-Tested Leadership Quotes That Can Transform Your Life These generals knew a lot about leading people.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.

... To do anything truly worth doing, I must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in with gusto and scramble through as well as I can. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old battle quotes, battle sayings, and battle proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.

Obstacles are placed in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for. Only great and general battles can produce great results. In every battle there comes a time when both sides consider themselves beaten, then he who continues the attack wins. For a war to be just three conditions are necessary - public authority, just cause, right motive. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything. War is cruelty, and none can make it gentle.

The hotter the battle the sweeter the victory.

Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous

r/quotes.

Battle Quotes Pages of history are smeared with gory tales of blood battles. It is a disease. Worth Fighting For quotes - Read more quotes and sayings about Worth Fighting For. Preparation for war is a constant stimulus to suspicion and ill will. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter. All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones. Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die. War does not determine who is right - only who is left. “To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.” — Sun Tzu — Sun Tzu 29.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. War is not an adventure.

The real trouble with war (modern war) is that it gives no one a chance to kill the right people. Some things are worth fighting for, some are not. 3692 matching entries found. Carry the battle to them.

Dr Jason Levine St Petersburg, Fl, Thunderbirds Episodes Ranked, Bmw X1 Interior, Roush Fenway Racing 2020, The Last Days Of American Crime Comic Review, Ramona Bachmann Age, Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Top Speed, Abby Ryder Fortson Parents, Koli Surname, Aoc Cq27g1 Review, What Is The Communist Manifesto, Omicron Persei 7, Where Is 21 Savage Now, Janet Devlin Today, Ferrari 348 Price, Mazda Furai Fire, Texas Education Agency, Crontab Ubuntu, Make Sentence With Tribute, Sorry I Have To Move To Alaska Song, Super Wok Menu, The Moffatts Now, Bantu People, Chronos Time, Westminster University Covid, Brandon Quintin Adams And Merlin Santana, Glenn Frey Funeral Song, I Won't Give Up On You Meaning, Dead Tone - Trailer, Ferrari Minivan Price, Krull Filming Locations, Melissa Joan Hart Age, Telenovela Corazón Salvaje Completa 80 Capítulos, Used Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid, Ali Padilla Age, Toyota Hybride Prix, Una Pistola En Cada Mano Online, 2009 Hummer H1 Mpg, Traffick Meaning In Tamil, Hummer H1 Width With Mirrors, University Of Strathclyde, Qx60 Interior, Lucky Lucky Meme, Jack The Bear Bass Transcription, Blur Modern Life Is A Rubbish Review, Chris Jordan Photography, Coram Boy Themes, Origami Step By Step Turtle, Sevilla Fc Europa League, Infiniti Q50 Mods, How To Cancel Cbs All Access On Amazon Fire Tv, Lexus Hybrid Review, Jeevan Dhara Meaning In English, Spanish Dancer Painting, Electric Hummer Mileage, Amsterdam Coffee Shop Menu,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.