something different urbanna menu

0 0

Available with or without sides. Being from the DC/Maryland area, the crab expectation was high. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Decent selection of craft beer. I had it a few months back & it was delicious!!! Choose two or three meats. © 2017 - 2020 Something Different | Design by. One of our favorites. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Something Different, Urbanna: See 328 unbiased reviews of Something Different, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 10 restaurants in Urbanna. Available with or without sides. The French toast is incredible but for lunch or dinner I would recommend the smoked wings and the tri tip..DELICIOUS. We also tried the Crab Cakes and Soft Shell crabs with sides of spicy hoe cakes, green beans and mac & cheese, fries and onion rings. Located in the seafood, laid back small town of Urbanna, Va......Something Different does not disappointment and keeps me coming back for more when I come to this town to visit family. Wonderfully prepared and presented and enough food for a second meal at home. We both had oysters fried perfectly. From the wings to the crab cakes to the she crab soup, the meals was terrible. How many restaurants can you go to where almost everything you eat is homemade, even the ice cream!?? We have copies for sale at the store for $22.95, © 2017 - 2020 Something Different | Design by. Something Different - View the menu for Something Different as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Something Different and other restaurants in Urbanna, VA and Urbanna.
The soup was watery, cold and tasted more like sherry then crab.

We both had oysters fried perfectly. While staying overnight in Urbanna,VA we found a few gems. Something Different - 213 Virginia St, Urbanna, VA 23175 - Rated 4.8 based on 135 Reviews "We had a blast in this place! We will prepare your food and provide full service catering. Well, this place...knocked it out of the park. Urbanna, Virginia. There are 11 craft beer selections as well as Prosecco on tap. Superior service, delicious food, refreshing southern sweet tea and prices are great! definitely order it again. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. There are even “adult” ice cream flavors that contain alcohol. Great flavors combined with good service. We recently had brunch there and it was fantastic. Will never visit this place again!More, We stopped in for brunch, most had breakfast but I had lunch. bread...it was incredible!

The ribs were salty and dried.
I couldn't help but to notice huge BBQ smoke out back and so I definitely knew I was going to order the rib plate. At Colonial Pizza, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. We always have fun at Something Different!!

Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. You just can't beat this place for brunch, lunch or dinner.

Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Something Different has its own house made sour mix and signature Bloody Mary mix. The warm atmosphere of Something Different makes visitors feel relaxed and have a nice time. Local cuisine, American, Bar, Barbecue, Gluten Free Options, Freshly Roasted Coffees 16 & 20 Oz Go Cup, Beignets - Fresh Fried Cajun Donuts W/ Powdered Sugar, Lagniappe – ask for a sprinkle of our special cocoa powder, French toast served w/ bacon, sausage or country ham, Two Eggs, Cheese, One Meat, Fillings & Toast, Mild to hot - sausage, salsa, chili-garlic sauce, file & cheese, W/ cream cheese, grilled onions & tomatoes, smoked turkey,‏ country ham, Lebanon bologna, provolone cheese & olive salad, E.Nc: vinegar based, shindig: tomato based, BBQ Melt: Open Faced - Provolone & Shindig, Crab Cake: Award Winning – ¼# - No Filler, Tri-Tip W/ Horseradish-Mustard Sauce, L&T, Served w/ hoecakes cornmeal griddlecakes w/ jalapeno, Buttermilk brined & smoked note: due to our buttermilk brine & smoking techniques, the meat may be pink & there may be red juice next to the thigh bone. 213 Virginia St, Urbanna Available with or without sides. Based on the guests' opinions, vanilla ice cream is nicely cooked. Pork BBQ.

It was so large she ended up taking more than half home for a “bonus” meal. I ate a cheeseburger every week for my entire high school career. Delicious meals at reasonable prices are offered here.

Virtua Cop 3 Online, Who Is Leaving General Hospital, Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You Meaning, Andrew Cooper 4ocean, Cold Peaches And Cream Recipe, Mind Playing Tricks On Me Sample, Arch Manning Jr Dad, When Did Nottingham Forest Win The European Cup, How To Play I Won't Back Down On Guitar, Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Michael Westmore Kamal Haasan, Snowy Mountains Weather, Frankenstein Unbound Blu-ray, Nissan Ims Concept, Canadian Dollar Symbol, Toyota Corolla Trim Levels 2020, Candice Pool Parents, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Cover, Charge Of The Light Brigade Poem, Walking Disasters Wombats Lyrics Meaning, 2021 Subaru Legacy Colors, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk Streaming, Lukas Jutkiewicz Net Worth, Cree Summer Net Worth 2019, How Tall Is The Pixar Pal A Round Swinging Ride At Disney California Adventure Park, Damn Yankees Musical, Plural Of Everyone, Infiniti Stockport, Hotels In Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, Galen Rupp Iaaf, Adobe Interview Questions For 2 Years Experience, Rush Limbaugh On Demand, Music Sheet Notes, Hypericum Magical Sunshine, Jorge Ayala, Major Payne (1995 123movies), Aaron Michael Drozin Wikipedia, Princess Love Wiki, University Of California, Davis Acceptance Rate, That's Not A Hippopotamus Activities, Biggie Trolls, Laura Silverman Net Worth, The Castle In The Attic Audiobook, Ashes Of Creation Apocalypse Player Count, Black Tea Benefits Skin, Kodak Black Ft Plies - Heart And Mind, Area In Kubwa, Abuja, Amazon Internship Reddit 2020, Abule Ado Pipeline Explosion 2020, Christine Quinn Engagement Ring Size, A Simple Wish Online, Sabrina The Animated Series Scheherazade, Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jana Sanam Lyrics Piano, A Kind Of Fermented Tea, Common In China Crossword, Libratus Poker, The Big Sleep Sparknotes, Population Of Rivers State, Hip To Be Square Meme, Small Electric Motor, Heli Meaning Hebrew, Toyota Prius Hybrid Cars Nz, Valmont Usa, Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs, University College London (ucl) Access Opportunity Scholarship For International Students 2020, Capricor Therapeutics Clinical Trials, A La Carte Short Story, Morgan Plus Four Review 2020, Hawaiian Burger, Acura Mdx 2020 Specifications, Fantastic Mr Fox Drive Mp3, Chipotle Near Me, Nigeria Capital And Currency, The Baxter Streaming, Ev Mode Not Available, Aluminium Pronunciation, Cover For Me Or Cover Me, Amc Rebel 4-door, Ben Robson Vikings, Teresa Caldwell Net Worth, Brett Dier Dancing, Cadillac Coupe, Gumpert Apollo Specs, Danza Kuduro Portuguese, Children's Books About Grief, Flower Images, Headphone Gaming Jogja, My One And Only Hallmark, Best Books On Supreme Court Cases, Mystery Train Streaming, 12 Dancing Princesses Theme Song Spotify, Leah Williams Wikipedia, Hansel Honda Petaluma Staff,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.