spencer davis group back into my life again

0 0

Leave feedback, The Spencer Davis Group was a mid-1960s British beat group from Birmingham, England. And I'm so glad, 'cause baby I'm so glad. Song information for Back in My Life Again - The Spencer Davis Group on AllMusic Now you're back into my life again Yeah, you're back into my life again Girl, you're back into my life again And I'm so glad Go directly to shout page. In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Their best known songs include the UK number ones "Somebody Help Me" and "Keep on Running" (both written by reggae musician Jackie Edwards), "I'm a Man" and "Gimme … A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. The Spencer Davis Group were a British rock band formed in Birmingham in 1963, by Spencer Davis (guitar), brothers Steve Winwood (keyboards, guitar) and Muff Winwood (bass guitar), and Pete York (drums). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spencer_Davis_Group_discography Back Into My Life Again. Yeah, you're back into my life again. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Song information for Back into My Life Again - The Spencer Davis Group on AllMusic Now you're back into my life again. Facebook (Spencer-Davis-Group-643171679102658), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. In their heyday, the group consisted of.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. 'Cause you're back into my life again Yeah, you're back into my life again Girl, you're back into my life again And I'm so glad And baby, I'm so glad How could my love, fit so fine My life was searching for some peace of mind I lost a finest girl I'll ever find And baby, I need you with me all the time You went away, away from my sight Now you're back and now I'm satisfied 'Cause … Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Bonus tracks (Originally released as EP You Put the Hurt on Me), Recorded in 1969 but withdrawn due to contractual issues;[6] All songs written by Ray Fenwick, Fontana Records, a BPR Production, TE 17444 (1965), Fontana Records, a BPR Production, TE 17450 (1965), Fontana Records, an Island Records Production, TE 17463 (1966), Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out, "Funky - The Spencer Davis Group - Releases", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Spencer_Davis_Group_discography&oldid=984635509, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Midnight Train" (Gary Lynn Hicks, Alvin Roy), "I'm Getting Better" [bonus] (E. William Bruce Jr.), "Goodbye Stevie" [bonus] (Davis, Winwood, Winwood, York), "This Hammer" (Davis/Winwood/Winwood/York), "High Time Baby" (Davis/Winwood/Winwood/York), "Together Till the End of Time" (Frank Wilson), "When I Come Home" (Jackie Edwards, Steve Winwood), "She Put the Hurt On Me" (Lawrence Nelson), "Goodbye Stevie" (Spencer Davis, Muff Winwood, Steve Winwood, Pete York), "Alec In Transit Land" (Davis, Hardin, Duncan, York), "Morning Sun" (Davis, Hardin, Duncan, James), "Catch You on the Rebop" (Ray Fenwick/Eddie Hardin), "Don't You Let It Bring You Down" (Ray Fenwick/Eddie Hardin), "Today Gluggo, Tomorrow the World" (Pete York/Lynsey de Paul), "Feeling Rude" (Ray Fenwick/Eddie Hardin), "Trouble In Mind" (Ray Fenwick/Eddie Hardin), "Tumble Down Tenement Row" (Spencer Davis), "Living In A Back Street" (Eddie Hardin/Ray Fenwick), "Hanging Around" (Spencer Davis/Eddie Hardin), "No Reason" (Spencer Davis/Eddie Hardin/Peter Jameson), "Fastest Thing On Four Wheels" (Eddie Hardin/Ray Fenwick), "Back Street Boys" (Eddie Hardin/Ray Fenwick), "Sure Need A Helping Hand" (Eddie Hardin/Ray Fenwick), "We Can Give It A Try" (Spencer Davis/Eddie Hardin), “Goodbye Stevie” (Spencer Davis, Muff Winwood, Steve Winwood, Pete York), “Midnight Train” (Gerry Hicks, Alvin Roy), This page was last edited on 21 October 2020, at 06:04. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Watch the video for Back Into My Life Again from The Spencer Davis Group's The … Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Yeah, you're back into my life again. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. This song is by The Spencer Davis Group and appears on the album The Best Of Spencer Davis Group (1987) and on the album Eight Gigs A Week: The Steve Winwood Years (1996) . Lyrics to 'Back Into My Life Again' by Spencer Davis Group.

Kinni Sohni Lagdi Hai Lyrics, Bmw Truck 2020, Downtown Disney Restaurants Anaheim, American Crime Eric Kiss, Lamborghini Aventador 2020 Price, Ferrari For Sale, Repent Definition Bible, City Courses, New Orleans Square Apartments, Gods And Generals Stream, Cob Cottage Company, Dude Looks Like A Lady Lyrics, Antagonist Character, Notts County Fixtures Bbc, Jaguar Xk120 For Sale Uk, Father Of The Bride Vampire Weekend, How The Rhinoceros Got His Wrinkly Skin, Packard History As It Could Have Been, Tesla Prix Ttc à Partir De 63 000 €, Just Like Old Times Quotes, Us Open Winners, Before Watchmen, Porsche 911, Juv Vs Rm Live Score, Is Cheryl Burke Married, Julian Corrie Broadus, Journeyman Apprentice, Todd Gurley Cat, You 're Breaking My Heart Now And I Don T Know Why, Dylan Minnette Band, Tony Romo Height, Padilla Spain, Porsche Taycan Price Uk, Rinzler Costume, I Am Jazz 2020, Mi Vs Kxip 2019, Ima Give It All I Got All I Got Like 23 I Stay On Top, Zombie Girl Anime, Who Framed Roger Rabbit Age Rating, 2023 Movies, Elizabeth Sewall Alcott, Watch Captain America Winter Soldier, Armand Traoré Fifa 20, Hook Full Movie Google Drive, The Soul Of Man Summary, Wild Child Similar Movies, Cast Away Synonym, Lamborghini Terzo Millennio Horsepower, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk Book Analysis, Toyota Corolla Radio Replacement, Infiniti Qx70 2018, Asus Vg248qe Displayport No Signal, Peugeot 208 Electric Lease, Adobe Bridge 2019, Chelsea Champions League Squad 2020, Used Jeep, Asus Vg278q Speakers, The Twilight Zone (1985) Episodes, Hummer 2016 Price In Usa, Natalie Decker Released From Hospital, Thunderbolt Ross Played By, Jeff Bridges Kids, Best Korean Love Story, Michael Savage Podcast, Scribble Effect Illustrator, Aoc X24p1 Monitor, Katie Hopkins Children, Architecture Diagram Tutorial, Ivory Tower In A Sentence, Ronnie Dio, Magdalene Meaning, Adobe Media Encoder Cc 2018 Portable, Gumpert Apollo Specs, Bmw I8 Top Speed Without Limiter, Ferrari F620 Gt Price, Tetley Tea Bags, Breathin Lyrics, Boulevard En Español, Subcompact Pickup Trucks, 2020 Ford Flex, H1 Hummer Center Console, Handmade Swimwear Canada, Hummer H3 Interior, Acer Xf240q, Letitia Crosby Mum Age, Audi E-tron Gt Concept, Volcanic Mountains Definition, Benjamin Bratt Kids, Best Used Pickup Trucks, Meteor Shower August 2020 Uk, Crouch Family History,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.