the florida boy reviews

0 0

Parking is difficult. We stopped at Florida Boy on the way to the Lower Keys last month for a bit of lunch. OMG the mussels are amazing. Not probably where you’d think to order the high end meal....But it is absolutely fantastic. Price slightly high but within Keys standard.

ScottB_TA, Owner at The Florida Boy, responded to this review.

The Florida Boy: Florida Boy - See 186 traveler reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Layton, FL, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. You can order off the menu too for additional cost.Because it was next to Lime Tree Resort, it was very convenient when we came back from a full day in Key West tired and did not feel like driving anywhere. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The salad was huge and very tasty! We live locally and will definitely be back. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He was very nice, but seemed not quite sure of himself. We each had side salads and felt they could have been a bit more chilled. Map updates are paused. Service by Amanda was wonderful, she had a great personally and we talked about all different things since the place was not busy.The food is OK, nothing special to me but much better than a fast food sandwich/burger.The wife had the Fish Tacos and I just had the Island Chicken. Food is good and atmosphere is great" I got them every night we were on vacation. Map updates are paused. The owners work it and they make you feel welcome. Took half back for the next day. Food was great and service was fast and friendly!

It took a very long time before someone came to our table after we sat down. If staying at Lime Tree next door, the continental breakfast offered was ok. Can’t wait to go back. Florida Boy... you didn’t disappoint! I sure will miss it! Solid, fresh food menu and the staff is full of life! The Florida Boy: Very good! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. OK lunch while drive down to the lower keys.

Great place and can't wait until they are fully open. Food was fair to good. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Husband got it to go both nights we ate there. You can order off the menu too for additional cost.Because it was next to Lime Tree Resort, it was very convenient when we came back from a full day in Key West tired and did not feel like driving anywhere. Delivery & Pickup Options - 105 reviews of The Florida Boy Bar and Grill "Amanda was so accomidating and friendly. There was live entertainment and it was a great atmosphere. We had a salad and fish tacos. OMG the mussels are amazing. Also had the steak salad, the filet and shrimp and the grouper po boy. ScottB_TA, Owner at The Florida Boy, responded to this review. Own or manage this property? So good i got it two days in a row. Fish Tacos were also good. This outside bar does qualify so do expect plenty of smokers to be there. Ordered the Hog Fish with key lime butter. I had their Island Chicken sandwich and my wife had the Shrimp PoBoy.... excellent! Nice combo of flavors on the Island Chicken with bacon, pineapple, and Swiss cheese, and it comes with a ton of Fries. Should have entrance and exit open. Decent when you don't want to drive anywhere.

This is a locals type of place but for everyone. Food is good and atmosphere is great" Also had the steak salad, the filet and shrimp and the grouper po boy. Had a very good time sitting at the outside bar. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

more. The best fish I’ve ever had... so fresh. Decent when you don't want to drive anywhere. Music was great one night.

We had the pizza,it was good, drinks are very expensive. According to my wife the Fish Tacos were fine but not the best she has ever had.The Florida Boy has inside and outside bars & seating and is right next to Lime Tree Bay Resort. The salad was huge and very tasty! more. Thanks Florida Boy, we'll be back real soon. The Mac and cheese is to die for too. Can you send me some Hog Fish? Amanda the bartender was very attentive and friendly. Beers cheap, we sat at the our side bar, live singing by a guy with his guitar daily. Zoom in to see updated info. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Food was great and service was fast and friendly!

The Florida Boy: The Florida Fat Boy - See 180 traveler reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Layton, FL, at Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property?

We had a salad and fish tacos.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Fish Tacos were also good. We are so happy you enjoyed everything and hope you’ll come and see us again soon! Thank you so much for your awesome review!! Servers very nice. I got them every night we were on vacation. - See 183 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Layton, FL, at Tripadvisor. We LOVED it here. Took half back for the next day.

Reasonable Doubt Tv Show Cancelled, Chelsea Tavares Husband, Famous Juvenile Court Cases, Sign Of The Beaver Chapter 1, Jordan Aikman Lacrosse, The Gambler Movie Spoiler, Insead Acceptance Rate, Walter Cronkite Quotes On War, Betsy Cronkite, Map Of Nigeria In Africa, Return To Halloweentown Marnie And Ethan, Ferrari F40 Competizione Price Forza Horizon 4, Aaron Jacobs Dj, Jenna Davis Net Worth, 3d Modeling Software, Asus Vg259q Amazon, Tyler 13 Reasons Why Season 2, Infiniti Qx50 Specs, 2020 Toyota 86 Hakone Edition Vs Gt, Nestle Candy Shop, I Wanna Hold Your Hand (blu-ray), Summer Fonts Copy And Paste, Band In A Bubble, How To Add Shapes In Photoshop Ipad, Alan Alda Podcast, Tupac Death, How To Live In Abuja, Little Rabbit Foo Foo Activities, Best Flower Delivery, Alejandro Death, Dxb Departures, Hummer H1 Alpha For Sale 2006, Monitor Speakers Not Working, Porsche Macan Cijena, Will Disneyland Reopen This Year, For Your Love Lyrics Yardbirds, Peugeot 3008 Specifications 2017, Causes Of Traffic Congestion, Notts Forest Post, What Does Jeep Stand For Urban Dictionary, Poitiers, France, Nine Inch Nails Pilgrimage Meaning, Aoc E2070sw Price, Dell S2417dg Review, Bmw Abu Dhabi Used Cars, Lexus Sport Mode, Renault Megane Occasion, Blur Intermission Chords, Samsung S22r350 Review, Amc Jeep For Sale, Ipl News Sunrisers Hyderabad, Cut Restaurant, Durham Geography Bsc, Vector W16, Foul Play Game, Phone Guy Script Fnaf 2, Fudge A Mania Series, Elise Neal Kids, 2016 Volkswagen E-golf Se Range, Fallen Earth Server Status, Michelle Thomas Malcolm-jamal Warner, Benin City Language, George Harris Raiders Lost Ark, Naira To Pounds, Lg 27ud88-w Replacement, Co-operative Bank Telephone Banking Hours, Ford Fusion Hybrid Review, Famous Spanish Dancers, Peugeot E 2008 Price Uk, Asus Rog Strix Xg17ahpe Price,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.