the rolling stones paint it black

0 0

adunit_id: 100000049, Author ldl67 [a] 166. artist: "Traveling Wilburys", })(); Learn how to play exactly like Traveling Wilburys. var opts = { div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) song: congratulations artist: traveling wilburys album: the traveling wilbury collection tab by: don czarski e-mail: [email protected] congratulations traveling wilburys intro: e ----- CONGRATULATIONS CHORDS (ver 2) by Traveling Wilburys @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com One l A ook from F#m you, I d C#m rift aw E ay. Last edit on Oct 14, 2016. Author DrummingMama [a] 437. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Traveling Wilburys' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. ----- CHORDS E-A-D-G-B-e D/C x-3-x-2-3-2 G/B x-2-0-0-3-3 G 3-x-0-0-3-3 MIDDLE 8: G 3-x-0-0-0-3 Gaug 3-x-1-0-0-3 or Gaug/B x-2-1-0-0-3 ----- INTRO | D D/C | G/B G | D D/C | G/B G | VERSE D Been beat D/C up and G/B battered ' G round D Been sent D/C up, and I've G/B been shot G down C But you're the best thing that G I've ever Em found C Handle D me with G care Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. 25,312 views, added to favorites 321 times . If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. A--7-4-5-6-7-4-5-6-7-4-5-6-7---------------| B------------------------------------------| E------------------------------------------|, Learn how to play exactly like The Traveling Wilburys. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; var opts = { D------------------------------------------| This matches the score exactly showing the timing of the vocals (which is the hard part in co-ordinating in a group song), the strums of the beat and the intro and outro. G------------------------------------------| Home → Artists: T → Traveling Wilburys chords → End Of The Line Chords. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Difficulty: intermediate. 21,092 views, added to favorites 936 times. Traveling Wilburys tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including handle with care, end of the line, congratulations, last night, cool dry place Rate this tab: Intro: |———7—7—7—7—7—2—2—|———7—7—7—7—7——9—10—|———7—7—7—7—7——9—10—12—14————| … song: "Rattled", }; Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. })(); e------------------------------------------| Difficulty: novice. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Handle with care Chords by Traveling Wilburys. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. (function() { END OF THE LINE by The Travelling Wilburys G D G A D G A D E D D A G Well it's alright, riding around in the breeze D A D Well it's alright, if you live the life you please D A G Well it's alright, doing the best you can D A D Well it's alright, as long as you lend a hand G D You can sit around and wait for the phone to ring, At the end of the line G D Waiting for someone to tell you everything, At the end of the line G D Sit around … End Of The Line chords by Traveling Wilburys. }; song: "Handle with care", Music Discipline - click here to generate a guitar practice routine based on how much time you have. Guitar chords (left handed) Piano chords; Ukulele chords ; Ukulele chords (left handed) You Got It - The Traveling Wilburys Krause, M Chords: A: 002220 D: 000232 G: 320003 F#m:244222 C#m:446654 E: 022100 C#: 446664 Intro: A G D A G D A (G D) Every time I look into your lovely eyes, A G D E (G) I see a love that money just can't buy. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Rattled Chords by The Traveling Wilburys. Traveling Wilburys — End Of The Line Chords. The Traveling Wilburys - runaway Am Am Am Am Am G As I walk along I wonder F What went wrong with our love E E A love that was so strong Am And as I still walk on G F I think of the things w ... Runaway chords by Traveling Wilburys. View official tab. Yes No. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Was this info helpful? /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ artist: "The Traveling Wilburys", (function() { adunit_id: 100000049,

2019 Infiniti Qx50 Problems, 2009 Hummer H3t Alpha, Bachelor News, Happyland Adventures Online, Candice Crawford Parents, Mazda Electric Suv, Viewsonic Xg2701, Darren Criss American Horror Story, Can You Get Sick From Sleeping In A Hot Room, Lincoln Navigator Concept Cost, Acer V277 Bmipx 27, Jorge Ayala, How Far Can You Go With Ankle Monitor, Anti Utopia Movies, Complex Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Anarchy Online Forums, Mistakes Were Made (but Not By Me) Audiobook, Kingdom Hearts Games, Lessons From Talking To Strangers, Hero Boy Polar Express, Kodak Black Ft Plies - Heart And Mind, Euro Symbol, Kia Soul Ev Range 2020, Marcus Collins Net Worth, Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator Reading Level, Oxford Offers 2019, Wollstonecraft A Vindication Of The Rights Of Woman Sparknotes, Se2719h Vs S2719h, Mobirise Extensions Crack, The Preacher Jamie N Commons Lyrics, Venus And Serena Williams, 2020 Mercedes-benz Amg G63, Dell 24 S2417dg Price, Peony Plant Pictures, Mitsubishi Outlander Hybrid Test, 2015 Lexus Rx 350 Price, Hugh Hurd, Homemade Herbal Tea For Weight Loss, Infiniti G35 Price 2005, Van Dijk Fifa 20 Rating, Photoshop Custom Shapes Frames, Adobe Shutterstock, Snapseed For Pc Getintopc, Lateral States In Nigeria, University Of Southampton, Myth And Reality Is A Work By, How Old Is Professor Brett Sutton, Sammy Leakey Born, Timmy Failure Books, Nm Focus Online Login, How Old Was Theo Stevenson In Horrid Henry: The Movie, Liverpool Team 1978 European Cup Final, Dell P2219h, Beta Capricorni, Hp 25x Monitor Best Settings, Elf Reddit, Deliver A Big Cube Good Job, Easy Lunches To Make, Wolverine Death Permanent, This Is The Year Movie Trailer, Ugandan Mandazi Recipe, Cinderella Characters, Koenigsegg Ccr Price, Anthony Green - Diamond Eyes, Nancy Marchand Awards, Cat Saying Hello Meme, Adobe Indesign 2020 Tutorial, Chance The Rapper New Album, Hip To Be Square Meme, The Attorney 2013 English Subtitles, Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World Meaning, Keeping Up With The Joneses Cast Members, Tokyo Disneyland Tickets Discount, Geordie Shore Season 3 Episode 2, To Tell The Truth 2020, Catherine Capa Mooty Net Worth, Konrad Zuse Invention Computer, Problems With Hybrid Cars, Chevy Bolt 2021, Aoc Monitor Not Detected, Gta 5 Mclaren 720s, Bugatti Price In Dubai 2020, Is Noah's Ark Real, Sausage Party Mp3, Seth Reed The Boys,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.