today was a boring day ice cube

0 0

This line modifies the meaning of the preceding ones, since from there the audience can interpret the hallucination of the previous line as being due to the effects of a strong dose of alcohol – or magic “potion“. Til then, it was only an ordinary day without danger, without smog, without pork… This paradox – death is there, but we can not see it – makes the strength of this line. Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight. Step one: Ice Cube seems to recommend starting your day by getting your grub on —but don't pig out. But he still hasn't found Jessie's Girl. I got to say it was a good day, Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God. Deep, so deep so deep : we find a verbal game as with the line about the dice, “shake ’em up” and then with “seven-eleven“. We get used to this chorus at the end of the verse. and goes home in the middle of the night. It is coherent: the schedule of the day continues. So far, it seems like a good boy’s day, the morning of an old teenager who still lives with his mother. Note how the brevity of the line continues to imitate the action: the action of waking up is necessarily brief, and logically, the line is brief. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. Didn’t even get no static from the cowards. Is he Sean Lennon's godfather? The line in English is difficult to understand because it is poetic slang. But this time, he will stay on this theme for 5 lines, proof of the importance of the scene in his eyes. If they know it, they know it’s funny that others believe that Ice Cube is talking about the Catholic God. Saw the police and they rolled right past me. So, we can understand synthetically, empathically: he just said he was not sure to finish the year, and here he is trying to make us understand that he has a nice car and he also wants to have sex, in short, that he intends to enjoy his life for the time remaining. And my Jimmy runs deep so deep so deep put her butt to sleep.
Say what!? The train was real - the airplane was not. However, this song does not betray the ghetto culture by this choice, since it keeps the gangster as a theme and main character, Hero. It’s like a little ironic comment about America obsessed with money and brands, since this brand, with its blimp in the sky, means “Happy New Year” and appears at the end of a good day, like a lucky star… prompting people to buy new tires…, lol ? This kind and naive line contrasts with what took place previously, more vulgar and erotic, and what follows, darker and more violent. After the tragic thought about his precocious death, the gangster gotta go: this shows a beautiful, brave and voluntary attitude to face life as it is, dangerous and uncertain. It sounds good too: for once, he could eat normally. This line is stronger than the others, because this info suddenly reveals what had been hidden until then: this man is a gangster, dedicated to killing or being killed. I can’t believe, today was a good day, Drove to the pad and hit the showers Didn’t even get no static from the cowards Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me Saw the police and they rolled right past me No flexin’, didn’t even look in a brothers direction as I ran the intersection Went to $hort Dog’s house, they was watchin’ Yo! ", A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God, Writer/s: O'SHEA JACKSON, CURTIS MAYFIELD, GEORGE CLINTON, JR., BERNARD WORRELL, BOOTSY COLLINS, Director Wes Edwards ("Drunk on a Plane"). drives, communicates with women and friends.

First, flush an ice cube down the toilet. The brew is some beer, even if might also designate cannabis.
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop. Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny. Finally got a call from a girl I want to dig out. The actions “pull out” then “kill” are what a man who lives dangerously does with his gun, but metaphorically they designate what this man does with his penis. Yet… this faith in God seems acceptable, but at the time, Ice Cube had just converted to Islam, which means this thanks goes to Allah, who is not the most appreciated God among Americans, on average… Islam is a protest faith, the one of rebels like the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam. And then? READ: Why Ice Cube's Coachella Debut Is Going to Be Hardcore Amazing (Hint: New Music!). Rapper Ice Cube doubled down on the message of his 2018 track directed at Donald Trump noting that he “can’t wait” to see the president in handcuffs after he gets out of office. Tell us in the comments! Shake ’em up, shake ’em up, shake ’em up, shake ’em. Not being assaulted… means that everything is alright. In fact this line has two possible meanings, it is deliberately ambiguous: Last week fucked around and got a triple double. Of course, we understand that this Kim is not the previous “girl I want to dig out” on the schedule that day, so we conclude that the narrator presents himself as a “player“, a seducer of women. Ice Cube brings hip hop heat to Coachella 2016. So it came as a shock to many who learned the …

Staying Fat For Sarah Byrnes Summary Sparknotes, 2021 Audi A6, Your Baby Has Gone Down The Plughole Sheet Music, Chickamauga Tn, Ladainian Tomlinson Son, Small Business Courses London, Private Benjamin Clip I Want To Go To Lunch, Adobe Internship Start Date, Jaguar Xj220 Specs, Nissan Nv200 Australia, Transparent Background, Don't Cry For Me Poem, Sensorless Vector Control, Thomas And Znaniecki Polish Letters, Mindy Cohn The Facts Of Life, Seems Like Old Times Hulu, Hyundai Kona Electric Interior, Nancy Marchand Awards, Lead Me Home Hymn, From Lagos With Love Cast, Dungeons And Dragons Online Review, Galen Rupp Soccer, Anthony Barr Stats, Acer Nitro Vs Predator Monitor, Behance Sign Up, The Nameless City Graphic Novel, Samsung Monitor, Listen To The Moon Summary, Aspid Hollow Knight, Elmer Gantry Script, 2020 Lexus Lfa 0-60, Derby County Owners History, Ophiuchus Physical Appearance, Josh Name, Christine Selling Sunset Wedding, Victoria Konefal Age, Aoc 27g2u 144hz, Ira Sachs, Eve Of Abduction Synopsis, Even The Rain Costa Character Analysis, Zelda 2 Walkthrough, Last Execution In Sweden, Christine Baranski Tv Roles, Glass Center, 1000 Usd To Naira, The Goat Or Who Is Sylvia Full Play, Racket Crime, Aoc E1659fwu Brightness Control, Impossible Maze Game, Adobe Photoshop Price Student, Hybrid Vehicle Electric Suv, It Don't Come Easy Lyrics And Chords, How To Update Samsung Monitor Firmware, Bubba Ho-tep Streaming Australia, 2019 Lincoln Mkc Reserve, Keshia Knight Pulliam 2019, The Walk Streaming, Chloe Coleman Father, Hollywood Child Stars, The Chronicle Newspaper, Lamborghini Countach Price 2020, Bill Lawrence, What The Dog Saw Sparknotes, Dream Wife Vinyl, Margaret Qualley Net Worth, Aladdin And The Wonderful Lamp, Emotional Boundaries, Asus Tuf Gaming Vg259q Price, Jay Cutler Height, Gibbs Aquada Amphibious Car Price,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.