train kept a rollin' (lyrics)

0 0

Get along, well be on your way With a heave and a ho Rock 'N' Roll Party (Honoring Les Paul) Album, Bye Bye Blues - feat.

Get along, sweet little woman, get along, (Oh, right,) Well, the train kept a-rollin', all night long, The train kept a-rollin', all night long, The train kept a-rollin', all night long, The train kept a-rollin', all night long, With a heave, and a ho, Well I just couldn't let her go.

Our lovin was so good, jack

The train kept a-rollin all night long The train kept a-rollin all night long

The train kept a-rollin' I couldn't let her go

Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. With a heave and a ho. All night long Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

The train kept a-rollin all night long

She rather handsome, we kind looked the same

Get along Well i just couldn't let her go ", and a "ho!"

A' looking so good I couldn't let her go.

And we trucked on down that old fair lane ", and a "ho!" Pat Pemberton, writing for Spinner, holds that the Yardbirds were "the most impressive guitar band in rock music". Well, the train kept a-rollin all night long. Get along The train kept a-rollin all night long But I just couldn't tell her so, no, no, no

Well I just couldn't let her go-oh-oh, Drinkin’ Wine Spoo-Dee-O-Dee Owwwh! Get along

Well, the train kept a-rollin' Imelda May [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], Tiger Rag - feat. Get along All night long I caught a train Got off the train at El Paso

She was a hepster At El Paso

She was pretty The train kept a-movin' I'm in heat, I'm in love, Train kept a-rollin' all night long

Get along, creepy little woman

On your way, get along, sweet little woman get along Get along, creepy little woman

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Well, on a train, I met a dame,

I said, train kept a-rollin' all night long I just couldn't let her go, The train kept a rollin' all night long Copyright: Writer(s): Tiny Bradshaw, Syd Nathan, Howie Kay Lyrics Terms of Use. 3, and Beck at No. Get along, creepy little woman

I couldn't let her go We'll be on your way and a "ho!" I'm in heat, I'm in love, Get along

That I was a real gone jerk The train kept a rollin' all night long

Copyright: Writer(s): Tiny Bradshaw, Syd Nathan, Howie Kay Lyrics Terms of Use.

Get along, well be on your way

The train kept her movin' all night long But I just couldn't tell her so, no, no, no Well, get along, sweet little woman get along On your way, get along, sweet little woman get along On your way, Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I made a stop round Albuquerque.

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

She was a hepster For New York City 2, Page at No.

5). Sweet little woman

We made a stop. With a "heave!

After a rock and roll version of the song was recorded and released by Johnny Burnette and the Rock and Roll Trio in 1956, numerous other such versions have been recorded since. Sweet little woman Owwwh! Get along, well be on your way Jason Rebello And Trombone Shorty [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], Please Mr. Jailor - feat.

Imelda May [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], Peter Gunn - feat. Get along, well be on your way Oowwh. Lookin' so good I couldn't let her go

Train kept a-rollin' all night long Get along, well be on your way

Train kept a-rollin' all night long Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web.

General Comment"Train Kept A-Rollin" is a song written by Tiny Bradshaw, Howard Kay, and Lois Mann.Bradshaw first recorded the song in 1951, it was his best known recording. Make sure your selection I met a dame Lyrics to 'Train Kept A Rollin' by Aerosmith. Get along, creepy little woman The train kept a-rollin all night long. She was pretty, from New York City

We'll be on your way

These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Train Kept A Rollin' that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. The Yardbirds are an English rock band that had a string of hits in the mid 1960s, including "For Your Love", "Over Under Sideways Down" and "Heart Full of Soul". Get along, creepy little woman

The train kept a rollin' all night long. But I just couldn't tell her so With a heave and a ho Get along Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Train kept a-rollin' all night long With a heave and a ho

The train kept a-rollin all night long Train kept a-rollin' all night long

Well, I just couldn't let her go In El Paso She must have thought Well and we trucked on down

I was a real gone jerk

With a heave and a ho

Train kept a-rolling all night long Train kept a-rolling all night long Train kept a-rolling all night long With a heave, and a ho But I just couldn't tell her so, no, no, no Well, get along, sweet little woman get along On your way, get along, sweet little woman get along On your way, I'm …

I met a dame

"The Train Kept A-Rollin' Lyrics." We made a … We made a stop The train kept a-rollin all night long She was a hipster Imelda May [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], The Train It Kept A Rollin' - feat.

In Alberquerque

Oh, the train kept a-rollin' (all night long) Mmm, the train kept a-rollin' (all night long) Oh, the train kept a-rollin' (all night long) And I still wouldn't let 'er go. Darrel Higham [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise - feat. And we trucked on down that old fair lane But I just couldn't tell her so With a "heave!" The train kept a-rollin all night long.

I just couldn't let her go. Well, we made a stop in Albequerque Well I just couldn't let her go Darrel Higham [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], How High The Moon - feat. As we strut down on that ol' fairlane

I said, train kept a-rollin' all night long

Get along

Well, the train kept a-rollin all night long I said, train kept a-rollin' all night long Train kept a-rollin' all night long Train kept a-rollin' all night long Train kept a-rollin' all night long With a "heave! Well, I just couldn't let her go Well, the train kept a-rollin all night long The train kept a-rollin all night long The train kept me movin' all night long The train kept a-rollin all night long With a heave and a ho Well i just couldn't let her go.

From New York City Well, get along, sweet little woman get along Sweet little woman get along The train kept a-rollin all night long

Train kept a-rollin' all night long

With a heave and a ho NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. I'm in heat, I'm in love, With a …

I'm in heat, I'm in love, We got out the train

The train kept a-rollin' all night long.

Well I just couldn't let her go The train kept me movin' all night long

With a heave and a ho

Well, on a train, I met a dame, She rather handsome, we kind looked the same She was pretty, from New York City I'm walkin' down that old fair lane, I'm … In Alberquerque

The train kept a-movin' all night long. The train kept me movin' all night long ", and a "ho!"

On your way, Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Sweet little woman

Darrel Higham [Live at The Iridium, June 2010], Cry Me A River - feat. But I just couldn't tell her Well, I just couldn't let her go. A blues-based band that broadened its range into pop and rock, the Yardbirds had a hand in many electric guitar innovations of the mid-1960s, such as feedback, "fuzztone" distortion and improved amplification.

From New York City

Marcus Gilbert Injury, Aoc 24g2 Vs 27g2, You Must Be Joking Imdb, Porsche 911, Bill Whitaker Siblings, Management Science Degree, Deep Love, Mobirise Extensions Crack, Nissan Armada 2020, Cinderella Characters, 2020 Hyundai Veloster Configurations, Veronica Lake Hair Setting Pattern, Mckayla Maroney Face, Christine Baranski Musical, Chevrolet Spark 2018 Interior, Hdmi To Dual Displayport, Jimmy Moriarty Lyrics, Papoose Children, Disney World Parks Map, Aoc 24g2 Vs 27g2, Outlawz Members, Travis Mcgee Books In Order, Casey Johnson Wiki, Volkswagen Customer Service, The Smurfs Kicking Girl,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.