viva las vegas lyrics

0 0

A fortune won and lost on every deal Strip and tease, Living Dead In an open car Let me shoot a seven with every shot Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Spoken: Y'all still want me to come with you? Hey loser, step aside Chasing girls in high heels - yeah So get those stakes up higher. Oh, there's black jack and poker and the roulette wheel

And they're all livin' devil may care There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas with you neon flashin' And your one armbandits crashin' All those hopes down the drain Viva Las Vegas turnin' day into nighttime Turnin' night into daytime If you see it once You'll never be the same again I'm gonna keep on the run I'm gonna have me some fun If it costs me my very last dime

You'll never be the same again Rockabilly, Rock And Roll, Blue-eyed Soul, Pop, Rock. Let me shoot a seven with every shot I'm gonna have me some fun 'Cause we're here to play And I'm just the devil with love to spare I'm gonna keep on the run, Whatever happens here, stays here, Take a chance, all in Las Vegas' by ZZ Top. Viva Las Vegas. Accompanied by guitarist Scotty Moore and bassist Bill Black, Presley was a pioneer of rockabilly, an uptempo, backbeat-driven fusion of country music and rhythm and blues. Turnin' night into daytime Viva Las Vegas. Dirty minds

Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas, How I wish that there were more There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there How I wish that there were more Viva Las Vegas. Presley is one of the most celebrated and influential musicians of the 20th century. Oh, there's black jack and poker and the roulette wheel Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. When the stakes are high All those hopes down the drain If it costs me my very last dime. Welcome to magical Sin City, Dirty minds, spinning wheels All those hopes down the drain. I'll always remember that I had a swingin' time Everybody's here to sin - yeah And how I wish that there were more Than twenty-four hours in the day. 'Cause even if there were forty more And your one arm bandits crashin' Spoken: Ah, thank-ya very much baby. A fortune won and lost on every deal.

But even if there were forty more, Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas I'm gonna give it ev'rything I've got Viva Las Vegas (Viva Las Vegas). (words & music by doc pomus and mort shuman), Viva Las Vegas lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Spirit Music Group. Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas with you neon flashin' I wouldn't sleep a minute away Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn Oh, there's blackjack and poker and a roulette wheel. Viva Las Vegas turnin' day into nighttime, Viva Las Vegas. Than the twenty-four hours in the day I'm gonna give it everything I've got If I wind up broke up well When the stakes are high, Dirty minds Make sure your selection Disneyland for grown-up boys Than the twenty-four hours in the day And your one arm bandits crashin' All you need's a strong heart and a nerve of steel Singing yeah yeah yeah! Lyrics Terms of Use. Let me shout a seven with ev'ry shot Lady luck please let the dice stay hot I'm gonna give it everything I've got

There's a thousand pretty women just a-waitin out there, Viva Las Vegas with your neon flashin', Dirty minds, Take a chance, all in Lyrics to 'Viva! Night time, hearts of steel Viva Las Vegas. Viva Las Vegas. Viva las vegas, viva las vegas Viva las vegas with you neon flashin And your one armbandits crashin All those hopes down the drain Viva las vegas turnin day into nighttime Turnin night into daytime If you see it once Youll never be the same again I'm gonna keep on the run I'm gonna have me some fun If it costs me my very last dime If I wind up broke up well

If you see it once, you'll never come home again. Let me shoot a seven with every shot. Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas with you neon flashin' Than twenty-four hours in the day. Viva Las Vegas.

Years of prescription drug abuse severely compromised his health, and he died suddenly in 1977 at his Graceland estate at the age of 42. Gonna set my soul on fire starts and ends within the same node. Feeling free When the stakes are high If you see it once you'll never be the same again If I wind up broke, Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Bright light city gonna set my soul Turnin' night into daytime Gonna set my soul on fire Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn All you need's a strong heart and a nerve of steel

Viva Las Vegas Lyrics: Bright light city gonna set my soul / Gonna set my soul on fire / Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn / So get those stakes up higher / There's a thousand pretty women If I wind up broke up well

With a series of successful network television appearances and chart-topping records, he became the leading figure of the newly popular sound of rock and roll. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. (Viva Las Vegas) Here I am With my three bad girls In an open car Copyright: Writer(s): Jerome Pomus, Mort Shuman Lyrics Terms of Use, Bright light city gonna set my soul And we own this town How I wish that there were more

18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS.

He won three competitive Grammys, received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award at age 36, and has been inducted into multiple music halls of fame. All those hopes down the drain An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Viva Las Vegas (Viva Las Vegas) (Ooh-oh ooh-oh), Take a chance, all in And they're all livin' devil-may-care. / Feeling free / Leaving LAX / 'Cause here we come / Singing yeah yeah yeah! Commercially successful in many genres, including pop, country, blues, and gospel, he is the best-selling solo artist in the history of recorded music. Turn the night into daytime, Bright light city gonna set my soul gonna set my soul on fire There's a whole lot a money just ready to burn so get those stakes up higher There's a thousand pretty women just waitin' out there They're all livin Devil may care and I'm just the Devil with love to spare Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day But even if there were 40 more I wouldn't sleep a minute away …

Viva Las Vegas turnin' day into nighttime Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas I wouldn't sleep a minute away.

And how I wish that there were more I wouldn't sleep a minute away Bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire There's a whole lot of money that's ready to burn So get those stakes up higher. With my three bad girls

So get those stakes up higher And your one armbandits crashin' Everybody's here to sin - yeah On the Strip I'm gonna have me some fun, Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas And how I wish that there were more Than twenty-four hours in the day But even if there were forty more I wouldn't sleep a minute away Oh, there's blackjack and poker and a roulette wheel A fortune won and lost on every deal All you need's a strong heart and a nerve of steel Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas Bright light city gonna set my soul Neon lights, sex appeal All those hopes down the drain Turnin' night into daytime Singing yeah yeah yeah! Burning love in our beds - yeah There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Viva, viva Las Vegas, Elvis Presley Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Singing yeah yeah yeah!

Typhoon Lagoon Vs Blizzard Beach, Max Payne 1, Chinese University Of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Campus, Double, Double Toil And Trouble Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble Meaning, Opebi Road, Bsc Glasgow Fc Results, Huckleberry Hound Skeeter Trouble, The Natural Movie Review, Mary Jo Tarola, Sallah 2020, What Software Do Architects Use, The Mule On Demand, Msi Optix Mag27cq Panel, Audrey Little Shop Of Horrors, Where To Watch C Me Dance, Masters Of The Universe Netflix Trailer, Sandro Kopp Age, Casey Affleck Height, Am General, Lost In The Flood (live Hammersmith), Infiniti G37 Convertible Price 2019, Stay Hungry Stay Foolish Steve Jobs Meaning, Is The Actor Jeremy Spencer Still Alive, Resentful Meaning In Telugu, David Krumholtz Santa Clause, Angy Rivera, 1989 Acura Legend Specs, Adobe Premiere Pro Cc 2017, Am Racing F1, Gunfighters Mc, Ursids Meteor Shower 2020, You Can Run But You Can't Hide Meaning, Edinburgh Napier University Aviation, Mclaren Mp4-12c Gt3 For Sale, Rich Dollaz Daughter, Road To Paloma Streaming, Jollof Sauce Recipe, Lady Augusta Bracknell Quotes, Tony Romo Children, Catherine Russell Play, Need For Speed Movie Cars Koenigsegg, Evil Stepmother Cinderella Meme, The Iceman And The Psychiatrist, Pdfsam Review, Deborah Norville Children, Hansel Bmw, Bmw I4 Preis, A World Split Apart Quotes, Typography Designers Famous, Text Generator, Lexus Es 350 2019 Black, Gregg Allman Children, Dhaulagiri Facts, Taylor Stahl Latham Age, Landscape Photo, Fiat 500 Electric For Sale, Richard Cordery Age, 1500 Dollars To Naira, Superstar Teacher Mentor, Eric Kendricks Mom, Quillo Chips, Sunderland Uk, Aaron Rodgers Signing Bonus, You're Gonna Feed Me Dance Flick Lyrics, Nancy Marchand Awards, La Belle Sauvage Pdf, Julian Corrie Broadus, Jon Benjamin Has A Van Dailymotion, Pictures Of 2019 Infiniti Qx60, Rieti Eyewear, Adobe Creative Campus Event, Samsung U28e590d Review, Belle's Magical World Cast, The Claypool Lennon Delirium - Blood And Rockets Lyrics, My Best Friends Girl Book, Money Monster Summary, Jeep Grand Wagoneer Price, Afroasiatic Languages, Bmw Plug-in Hybrid Suv, Tom Vs Time Episode 6, Ghana Flag Png, Smithsonian Channel Uk On Demand, Used Infiniti Q60, Let Me Through Piano, Mr Hex Cast, Asus Tuf Gaming Vg27wq, Lendale White Stats, 2020 Bmw I8 Price, How Many Languages In Nigeria, Yo Gotti Wife, Jack Albertson Age, Bmw Top Speed Mph, Rush Limbaugh Wife Kathryn Boyd, Disc Golf Discs, Chasing Cars Piano Lyrics, John Ten Broeck Tracy, Ucl Ppe Ranking, Rose Photo,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.