watch flight of the navigator

0 0

I don't remember when i saw this movie with my kids but do remember how we loved it. Ah, the good old days when Disney movies had cussing. We all like the 1980s era things. Would it really have cost that much to interview some of the creators involved and cut it into a 10 minute doc for the fans? This movie is a short and great film that fell into Disney's lap after failed funding. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The acting is awesome and so is the story line. My husband enjoyed the blast from the past & I loved having the whole family watching a movie that I wasn’t worried about sexual innuendo or violence. As a life-long fan of the film I was excited to finally see it come out on bluray as my dvd copy has a very low picture quality. I also feel that it is a forgotten classic of the 80s. Very cool to see Veronica Cartwright from Alien and Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The grain is 'of it's time' and shouldn't hinder any enjoyment of the film.The film had a troubled production and its great to see it, in great condition, with the added bonus of a director commentary.

Sadly very little love has been shown by those in charge of this release as the film is peppered with film scratches and other blemishes. The film may be 2.0 audio but that can be ok. My amp made good use of all speakers in 'theatre dimensional' mode and the 80s synth made good use of the subwoofer. All and all he really enjoyed the movie. It's a well produced, entertaining, innocent film that should definitely prove nostalgic to anyone in their mid-20s.

To me, there's something more believable about a well designed puppet on camera than CGI. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 17, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020. What follows is a great adventure film which really doesn't kick off properly till the last 45 minutes so for the first 45 minutes you get a great build up for what is to come.

Flight of the Navigator is a classic '80s kids movie.

It's 1978 and 12 year old David Freeman is knocked out after taking a tumble in the woods. Unfortunately the dvd version was the only one that was released in America and we never got an official blue ray release. The great HD picture does allow for strings and wires to show up on the creatures, that on vhs got hidden in the poor picture quality. It was a great flick but short. I recently purchased this region free import and was impressed with the sound quality and remastered picture.

Blast from the past that even modern kiddos can enjoy, Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019. The music and the tech, the special effects and the practical effects. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 3, 2017. From the opening credits, to the end titles, the Alan Silvestri soundtrack excels and has never sounded so good.

I wish i could find more movies like this, no violence, no foul language etc. I did school him of some scenes with certain things from that era he wouldn't know about such as pee wee herman voice and laugh, the turnpike and when the man said " he said he wanted to phone home" from E.T.

Barry Mitchell Ubs, Hummer H2 Price In Usa, Who Plays Vexy In Smurfs 2, Vector W8 Horsepower, I Yabba Dabba Do 123movies, Mini Cooper, Zenvo Ts1 Gt, The Kreutzer Sonata Tolstoy Summary, Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt Net Worth, Standoff Hardware, Who's Laughing Now Bendy, Bmw Z4 2020, Billie Clements Instagram, Steve Easterbrook, Angela Simmons, Bill Hicks Death Letter, Michelle Hutchison Actress, Iron Man 3 Jenna Ortega, Violet Beauregarde Costumediy, Hummer 2016 Price In Usa, Uss Wasp Wiki, Toyota Sienna Interior, Graham Bonnet Tour, Lamborghini Aventador For Sale In Dubai, Best Universities For Ppe Uk, Infiniti Qx70 2021 Interior, Lyrid Meteor Shower California, Population Of Rivers State, Jeep Wagoneer Interior, Who Is Pierre In Calico Captive, Lucky Star Episodes, Kia Rio Hybrid 2020, How Did Casper The Ghost Die, Permissive Environment, Like Water For Chocolate Chapter 2 Quotes, Hummer H1 Weight Kg, Kirk Cameron Sister, Hummer H2 Ls Swap, Exeter University, Mud Brick Construction, Catherine Russell Play, Valhalla Rising Game, Quiet Please Meme Lyrics, Brett Azar Wiki, Arnold Happy Days, The Truth About Cats And Dogs Netflix, Morning Light Song, Walter Cronkite Quotes Vietnam War, 2015 Cadillac Ciel For Sale, Infiniti Qx30 Price 2020, Polly Put The Kettle On Piano, Koenigsegg Agera Rs1 0-60, Importing H1 Hummer To Australia, To Each His Own (1946 Full Movie), Is Unbroken On Amazon Prime, Jaguar I-pace Black, The Man Who Knew Too Much'' Actress, The Quatermass Xperiment Cast, Toyota Hybrid Cars, The Late George Apley Book Review, Sunderland Afc Owner, Jason Fisher Work It, Electric Car Companies In Usa, Rj Padilla Instagram,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.