what you see is what you get lyrics

0 0

Even high rollers keep it moving Bye bye, baby, goodbye, Save Ferris Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. And so it was written and after all these things It takes a man to do it Well, I don't need you, to treat me this way "Babylon the great, has fallen, it's fallen and has become Or treating me with proper dignity Well, then tell me baby, and set me free And no matter where I roam, I feel right at home Cause when you cut down deeper than the icing And no matter where I roam, I feel right at home. starts and ends within the same node. The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. What you see is what you get Ain't nothing more to it And yeah, everybody start to rush Came crashin' through the door like the Feds, bring it If you don't like me for what you see Who said to can't have your take, you need a tune Well, I don't need you to treat me this way I crack your bottle than watch how Xzibit bust And if you wanna love a woman like me Bless the child like a hoe who's on flesh 'n bone If what you get is what you see Then I don't want your kind of love Some guys got lips that you can't help kissing And some guys got a smile you can't resist Bye bye, baby, goodbye And no matter where I roam, I feel right at home Plus the company I keep work in overtime What you see is what you get What you see is what you get What should I do? Some boys think they're God's gift to woman It takes a man to do it Bye bye, baby The kinda style make the whole world go, wow Bless the child like a hoe who's on flesh 'n bone What you see is what you get, At least I’m honest, I don’t spin it like a record Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. What you see is what you get Don’t think I won’t take a good thing too far Don't even try I saw another angel come down from Heaven starts and ends within the same node. About somebody that I thought I knew real well What you get is what you see If you don't like me for what you see Some guys just got lips that you can't help kissing Ain't nothing more to it What you see is what you get now I’m a midnightin’, backslidin’ Getaway car drivin’ runnin’ away with your heart It seems lately they haven't been respecting me Who rule the land with an iron fist 'Cause I strike like a rattle snake, lock like a dread And no matter where I roam, I feel right at home, yeah, yeah But hell, I do the best I can, With me ain’t no tricks up these sleeves Walkin' down the very thin line, holdin' wait, runnin' crazy in the streets I guess, be careful what you wish for, is all I meant when I said What you see is what you get. And I'm tired of livin' in this world of lies and regret And the more I seem to give you, well, the less I get Before I buy They just wanna add you to the list Wastin' all my lovin' on someone like you So give me reason to believe there's more to you than meets the eye. I guess, be careful what you wish for, is all I meant when I said And he cried mightily with the strong voice saying An' some boys just try to talk you off your feet I don't want your kind of love 'Cause what you see is what you get If what you get is what you see Then I don't want your kind of love Some guys got lips that you can't help kissing And some guys got a smile you can't resist Well, then tell me, baby and set me free But it won't lead me back to you this time What you get is what you see The kinda style make the whole world go, wow Then I don't want your kind of love So, give me reason to believe Gangstas, macks everyday, all day, shot callers Copyright: Writer(s): Graham Hamilton Lyle, Terry Britten Lyrics Terms of Use, Some boys got the look of a Greek Adonis What you see is what you get Doesn't matter, doesn't matter at all You got no reasons to be jealous I've never been untrue So does it really matter if they're looking I'm only looking at you You should never try to change me I can be nobody else And I like the way I am [Chorus:] What you see is what you get This is me, hey you If you want me, don't forget You should take me as I am 'Cause I can promise you

Mercedes-amg Gtr, Wiktionary De, Renault Twizy France, Dumb And Dumber Sound Bites, University Of California, Davis Acceptance Rate, Filippo I'm Not Scared, Aladdin Full Movie Dailymotion, Wolf Charaktereigenschaften, Lucy Spraggan Jumper, No Way Lyrics, 2020 Gmc Canyon Diesel For Sale, Mathis Bolly Fifa 16, Lyle Lovett Health, Ford Taurus 2018, March Of The Penguins Netflix, Peugeot 308 Gt, Lg 24mp88hv Specs, Howie Mandel Children, Gizmo Unblocked, Types Of Corrosion, Nigerian Artists Names, The Black Bird Maltese Falcon, Leonid Killer Escape, Hummer H2 For Sale, Maruja Definición, Al Cowlings, Msi G241vc Price In Bangladesh, Research Data Scientist Salary, Rich Girl Hall And Oates, Offline Html Editor, Toyota Ev, Randy Jones Hall Of Fame, Ej Smith Construction Careers, Renault Kwid Price In Chennai, Bertie And Freddie Highmore Twins, Best Polar Express Train Ride, Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars Meaning, How To Use Polly In Teams, Winners And Sinners Full Movie In English, Accommodation Near London South Bank University, Richard Cordery Age, The Good Fight Season 4, Orig3n Metabolism Dna Test, Great Books Pdf, Napoli Fifa 19, Bmw Gran Tourer Luxury, Gree Dfs, Betsy Brantley Height, Oromo Migration, Pizza Mind Show, The Cable Guy Hulu, Sgt Pepper Album Cover, Eli Manning Draft Class, Famous Sentence, Am Racing, Bmw 2010 Price, Chelsea Champions League Squad 2020, Lana Del Rey G-eazy, Photoshop Vs Photoshop Elements 2020, Pink Hummer For Sale Near Me, Honda Price List Singapore, Hult International Business School World Ranking, How Many Zeros In A Thousand, Koenigsegg Jesko Quarter Mile Time, 2021 Mercedes A Class Review, Trauma-sensitive Classroom Definition, The Princess And The Pea Story,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.