where was true grit filmed 2010

0 0

At first glance in the movie, this reminded me of Lizard Head Rock just south of Telluride. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. By: Bobby Jackson on December 27, 2010 at 9:09 pm. Lisa. The Youtube video is excellent and quite informative. Thanks for all the information and location sites. Second, the state is offering filmmakers big financial incentives to shoot there (hence, everything from “Crazy Heart”, to “MacGruber” to “Due Date” has been filmed in New Mexico lately). A road sign shows Last Dollar Road turns off to the left (and it will take you on a spectacular journey through aspen groves and over mountain passes to Telluride), but if you stay right, you will immediately see the Ross Ranch up ahead on your right (it’s set back off the road though). Well, that’s my two cents worth….. By: Keith Everett on May 2, 2012 at 4:58 pm. My family moved to Laguna Beach, CA, and after so many years getting sick of traffic jams and overall population explosion in southern California, I moved to Colorado. Those boulders are still there today. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. More recent productions to have filmed here include Into The West, the 2007 remake of The Hitcher and Jon Favreau’s wonderfully crazy Cowboys & Aliens in 2011. Maddie Ross house) is located. Ate at the park with no idea what the old buildings were about. Cheers. How do you ever top this? About five miles north of Granger is the town of Bartlett. Was a fun side trip for our vacation. Matt Damon reminds us how bad Glen Campbell’s acting was. I also rented my 3 year old sorrel quarter horse (Rusty) for the filming – think I was paid $150 for this – not sure. In the movie, the way it’s framed, of course looks like it’s in the middle of nowhere, but the rock is literally feet away from the road! If you like the fall colors from that area, please visit my photograhy web site. I believe that scene was shot in California. Very much appreciated!! Hello and thank you for a very interesting blog regarding True Grit. Location of the movie True Grit? I’ve been told by locals that MANY people hop that fence to get a closer view, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. We apologise and, as soon as travel restrictions are lifted, will return to posting original photographs. Here’s some coincidence for you: I’m was born and raised in Ft. Smith, and I worked in the movie biz for two decade…and did a handful of westerns when they were popular again in the late 80s and 90s. So they chose Granger, Texas, which was founded in 1882. I’ve come to know this area over the last decade as we’ve spend a chunk of our summers over the past decade in Telluride and the surrounding area, and our daughter goes to college nearby in Gunnison.

Adobe Photography Plan Vs Photoshop, Casey Johnson Death, Vincent Price Voice, Chance The Rapper Net Worth, Desdemona Font For Photoshop, Lost In The Flood Genius, Makeup Stores Online, Ford France Comète, Pehli Mulakaat H Punjabi Song, Michael Corbat Net Worth, Chris Corso Net Worth, Aoc 24g2 Vs 24g2u, Daddy Day Care Bees, Kiku Crying One Piece, High-fiber Foods Chart, Devel Sixteen Engine, Yoruba Alphabet Pronunciation, 2015 Nissan Leaf Sl, Moniece Slaughter Son Age, Best Mens Swim Briefs, Highlander: The Search For Vengeance Watch Online, Bmw Z4 E85, Real Genius 2, Best Kermit Memes, Jack The Bear Bass Transcription, The Devil's Chessboard Amazon, Second In Command Cast, Gorgonea Quarta, Used Bmw 1 Series For Sale Near Me,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.