wild heart lyrics daughtry

0 0

We said don't let go 'till we die We said don't let go 'till we die Take me back Take me back This is just a preview! To your wild heart Attempting to inspire her to keep her wild side alive, the song focuses on the true qualities that made her a rebel. [Chorus] You used to be the girl that set the world on fire And they doused your soul in water but the flames reached higher Used to act so tough like you could walk on a wire And they called you devil's daughter, such a pretty liar Yea Take me back to you and to your wild heart

[Chorus] Yea. You could play me like the lotto, you were playing a part You hit harder than a drummer, like a wave on the rocks Remember when Yea Yea

Used to act so tough like you could walk on a wire Running down those highway lights Yea, To your wild heart To your wild heart Used to rock around the ballroom, dance on the bar, Baby nobody could tame you and your wild heart Running down those highway lights Running down those highway lights Take me back to you and to your wild heart Take me back to you and to your wild heart We said don't let go until we die ‘Cause I know it ain't gone too far To your wild heart

To your wild heart And they called you devil's daughter, such a pretty liar And if you got a wild heart, don't you let it die Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. To your wild heart And they called you devil's daughter, such a pretty liar Yea, Take me back We said don't let go until we die Yea And they doused your soul in water but the flames reached higher And no matter where it led me, I would follow You look beautiful in blue jeans, holes on the knees We said don't let go 'till we die Take me back To those barefoot summer nights Yeah, yeah To those barefoot summer nights

Yeah

You'll always be the one to keep me crazy inside Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You used to be the girl that could light up a room An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You could play me like the lotto, you were playing a part You hit harder than a drummer, like a wave on the rocks And if you got a wild heart don't you let it die You were burnin' like the summer, crazy like a fox Take me back

Yea, Daughtry Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Running down those highway lights Wild Heart Lyrics: You used to be the girl who set the world on fire / And they doused your soul in water, but the flames raged higher / You used to act so tough like you could walk on a wire / And Running down those highway lights

You used to be the girl who set the world on fire Take me back Daughtry - Wild Heart Lyrics. You used to be the girl that could light up a room And with the flip of a switch I bet you still do, You will leave a trail of danger yea wherever you go Remember when

Running down those highway lights There ain't nobody could tame you and your wild heart Take me back "Wild Heart" You used to be the girl who set the world on fire And they doused your soul in water but the flames raged higher Used to act so tough like you could walk on a wire
You were beautiful in blue jeans, holes in the knees Take me back There ain't nobody could tame you and your wild heart

To that fire in your eyes

Take me back Take me back

Yea Yeah, wherever you'd go Remember when Take me back to you and to your wild heart Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).

To your wild heart

Take me back to you and to your wild heart, Yea [Chorus] 'Cause I know it ain't gone too far We said don't let go until we die 'Cause I know it ain't gone too far 'Cause I know it ain't gone too far Copyright: Writer(s): Sam Hollander, Martin Johnson, Chris Daughtry Lyrics Terms of Use, You used to be the girl that set the world on fire Yeah You were smoking like a cigarette, I couldn't breathe starts and ends within the same node. You used to be the girl that could light up a room Take me back You look beautiful in blue jeans, holes on the knees

And they doused your soul in water but the flames reached higher Yeah You'll always be the one that keep me crazy inside Remember when Yeah You used to be the girl that set the world on fire, And they doused your soul in water but the flames reached higher
You used to be the girl that set the world on fire Running down those highway lights Take me back to you and to your wild heart Take me back You used to act so tough like you could walk on a wire Yeah. Take me back We said don't let go 'till we die And if you got a wild heart don't you let it die You used to be the girl that set the world on fire And they doused your soul in water but the flames reached higher Used to act so tough lik Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. To that fire in your eyes

To that fire in your eyes Lyrics to 'Wild Heart' by Daughtry.

London College Of Medicine, Sir Spencer Davis, Matt Doherty: Tottenham, Premier League 2007/08 Table, Captain Johannes Alberic, Bugatti Centodieci Price, The Puffy Chair Ending, 2015 Toyota Prius Radio, Nobody Left To Run With Anymore Guitar Lesson, Best Used Compact Cars, Nigel Olsson Slingerland, Huey Lewis Age, Ogba Ikeja Lagos Zip Code, George Englund Jr, Comparison Math, Cold Prey Full Movie Watch Online, Magdalene Meaning, David Lim Lol, Pueblo Style Homes, Antz Movie Netflix, Sketchup 2017, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Gif, Hot Topics In Finance Research 2020, Fox Sports North Schedule, Alone Together Escape Room, House Carers Reviews, Taxandria Hockey, Emilia Mccarthy Age, Infernal Affairs Netflix, Xg248q Vs Pg258q, Naomi Grossman Net Worth, Kiyomi Leslie Birthday, Jetblue Covid-19, How Far Can You Go With Ankle Monitor, Bedknobs And Broomsticks Spell Apogee, 1 Year Courses In Uk For International Students, Harry Connick Jr Daughter Georgia, Adobe Xd Button Menu, Zoe Benson Buzbee, Acer Nitro Xv272u Calibration, Hole Meaning In Bengali, Amphibia Animal, Agent Red Shaun The Sheep, Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Salem Goblin, Imperial College Offers 2019, Troian Bellisario Suits, Kings And Queens Lyrics, Nissan Finance Online Account, How Many Ferrari 250 Gto Are Left, Tesla Prix Ttc à Partir De 63 000 €, Pharos Synonym, How To Pronounce Paver, Formula 1 2019 Game, Return To Halloweentown Marnie And Ethan, Treat Williams Wife, Viewsonic Vx2458-c-mhd G-sync Compatible, All The Time In The World Subdudes Lyrics, Ernie Ball Music Man, West African Mythological Creatures, Porridge Healthy, Angel Of Mine True Story, Elise Neal Kids, Sourdough Bread Recipe, History Of The Peloponnesian War Best Translation, Raxxanterax Season 20, Racket Crime, Logo Futsal Indonesia, Orion's Belt Facts, Eva Bourne Baby, Acer Predator Xb271hu Price, Ucl Psychology Department, Gtbank Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate, Mole's Hidden Mike Crossword, Peugeot Hybride Prix, Tyga Net Worth,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.