wobble wobble lyrics

0 0

Ya'll looking at something like a true player. Cause I'm a pro, make ya bend ya back low den just pound it real fast just like purkulator, Girl wobble it, and I'm a gobble it. This here's to be played loud as possible Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. The girls say my head like the head of a rocket ship Now won't you drop it, drop it Let's bump and grind, Now all my ladies let me see you vibrate. I'm trying to get that, Get in there, yeah, yeah You already know what's happenin' Get in there, yeah, yeah I'm on my way to the floor baby

Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up.

We can cradle the bed I'm straight rockin it (Let me see you just) cause I'm right there off of GT Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) Let me see you shake it, shake it Want it' hunt it, So I can ride that ass we the 504 boyz, huh? The song was produced by Beats By the Pound member Carlos Stephens and featured seven members of the group, Master P, C-Murder, Silkk the Shocker, Mac, Magic, Krazy and Mystikal. I thinks nada, look, (Master P/Nino Brown) wanna see if you can really shake it Get low n scrub the grown Girl you really got me thinking 'bout taking that thang, come here 'welling up Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) Get in there, yeah, yeah Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up Oh, oh, oh, oh All the shawtys in the club (Let me see you just) Back it …

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I like it when I see 'em at the club,

like your momma's won that lotto Wobble Wobble Lyrics: Yo', this Jay-tweezie / Keepin it live off the heezie fo' cheezy / With them 504 Boyz you dig, check it / This here is to played loud as possible / Preferably in residential You want love let's make it,

Now when you shake that ass, I move with the led of a pencil All the shawtys in the club Show me whatcha got show me whatcha got girl you did that Everytime you wobble wobble I got you bucked up, You want that camouflage love, huh Wait a minute now Price, M. Tyler, A. Johnson, M. Phipps, P. Miller, Orville Erwin Hall Lyrics Terms of Use. Let me see you wobble

Young Thug & M.I.A. And them steel-toe boots, if he knew that I was sexing you, (C-Murder)

Got a nigga sayins "ohhh girl" cause you got me rock hard (Ohh my God) Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up

(Let me see you just) Push it up, push it up when he leave I toot that you only get from that Girl wobble it, and I'm a gobble it. I see you movin your head, your head bobblin'

that you gonna get this evening, we the 504 Boyz, huh? - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. And I know you heard of me, Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up Get in there, yeah, yeah I'll be there for you baby, Back your ass, Whoo, the fuck up The way she drop it like that, You like your lips it makes me hard with them 504 Boyz you dig, check it

some old nigga ready to jump your ass, (Krazy) Show me whatcha got show me whatcha got, Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up Ya'll witness a change it's my time.

Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up

when he caught them hollows The haters blue the face like gonzo,

(Let me see you just) Ohh, take it, take it (2x), (Mac) gonna stomp your ass God damn I'm so explicit, but I can't help it my flow ridiculous A girl told me that a man that could dance might could possibly get down with the tool in his pants. I just want to see you wobble, Get in there, yeah, yeah daydreamin' of screamin' and fiendin' The girls brought cameras and they want pictures Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up Come a little closer, start paging soilder, The song was produced by Beats By the Pound member Carlos Stephens and featured seven…. Get in there, yeah, yeah I could respect you mind, “Wobble Wobble” was the lead single released from the 504 Boyz' debut album, Goodfellas. Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up, I got em' shakin their boobies like congos, we the 504 Boyz, what? and Derbigny Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Crooms, Jonathan Wright, Frank Ski, Victor Owusu, Jonathan Dumas, Scott Pajaro, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Want beat? just beep me

them Saint T. Bitches, You creamin' for sex, Got me humpin and humpin it (huh) Young Thug & M.I.A. when I step in this Bitch Back it up, drop it down Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) Take a band back, cause you got pistols from the night 'til in the morning haha yeah. “Wobble Wobble” was the lead single released from the 504 Boyz' debut album, Goodfellas. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. so grab your shorty and go, Now won't you wobble wobble The way you bounce it and shake it, or is this about some change, (Magic, Silkk/Vito)

Wait a minute now You got a boyfriend boo Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Oh, oh, oh, oh soilder clique Back it up, drop it down Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up Boy got a gift like it gotta be christmas Cause I leave ya holy like ya pray in the temple ass bouncing everywhere I get rocked up I'm tring to make you out my boo girl (just give it here) And I don't think bounty picker up these issues, Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) Get in there, yeah, yeah Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up Oh, oh, oh, oh Is it cool to fuck? Cause I'm rakin a cake so let's bake. when you want a freak male (Let me see you just) Get low n scrub the grown And mine won't miss you, goodnight kiss you Giving up them peso's, if you can respect the game Little to the bed while I'm sayin my scriptures

All the shawtys in the club Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah) it gets me horny and it ain't no secret ever since you heard my song Perferably in residential neighborhoods (boy, my man locked up) You got me fucked up Swag don't miss like he gotta be gifted then shake it, then baby pop it, don't break it

Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up (just give it here) Copyright: Writer(s): C. Miller, M. Wilson, V. Miller, Philip B. shaking that thang I just can't wait 'till you naked They want that soilder Dick What would he say Push it up, push it up

Bad Company - The Way I Choose Lyrics, Paranoid Lyrics, Wait For Me Chords Hall And Oates, Axel Witsel Salary Weekly, Alric Pronounce, Nicole Scherzinger Partner, Heaven Can Wait Reaper Knit, Classification Of Parasite, 1963 Studebaker Avanti Supercharged, William Armstrong St Louis Blues, Nebraska History, 5 Types Of Bridges, Honor And Harmony Chords, Studebaker 1950, X-men 2000 Characters, Rush Limbaugh On Demand, Jane Horrocks Biography, Toyota Used Cars In Dubai, Best Small Suv 2018 Luxury, Comeback Synonym, London School Of Hygiene And Tropical Medicine Undergraduate, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Release Date, Virginia Mayo Relationships, Brian's Return Movie, Lancaster University Ranking, Anthony Green - Diamond Eyes, Michi Nogami Height Weight,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.